• September 27, 2024, 07:31:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Delivery dates on ss9+/ribelle/ego+ ?!  (Read 5565 times)

frank_b

• View Profile
Re: Delivery dates on ss9+/ribelle/ego+ ?!
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2020, 01:08:54 PM »

@PWM, I believe Energica HQ shuts down for a couple of weeks in August so that might be a reason for communication issues.

Only one week:
All Energica HQ offices will be closed for summer break from August 17th to August 21st included.

Normal longer closed however because of the delay caused by COVID-19 only a short period this time.

My dealer also told me maybe mine Rilbelle will be ready end of this week (fingers crossed) So with Transport it should also be in the Netherlands next week.

But still no 100% sure, it will not be the first time something goes wrong somewhere in the line. I don't know the VIN either.
But dealer said VIN is not that important the options have also impact on delivery date.

Will keep you up to date if there is a green light on Friday, Marchel (from electricmotorcycles.nl ) will jump in his car with trailer and will pick them up at the factory.
Great dealer it is  :)

Now fingers crossed that this week the bikes are ready (it has been a long time... )
Energica EVA Ribelle (Stealth Grey)

most

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2020, 03:35:41 PM »

Just got feedback from my dealer... the Certificate of Conformity arrived last Friday, under "normal" circumstances the bike is just one or two days behind the documents. So I am hoping to receive another call from him tomorrow, latest Wednesday this week. Man, I'm more excited than an 8yr-old on xmas eve... ;D

The call was in fact an email. My SS9+ arrived at the dealer already today :D. CoC is mailed, now hoping to get it registered later this week. Pickup planned for Friday/Saturday.

Conclusion:
Estimated duration from placing the order till delivery: 9 weeks
Actual duration: 11 weeks
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 11:29:02 PM by most »
Experia - see also my videos
Consumption:

PWM

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2020, 07:24:05 PM »

To my surprise, the Ribelle I ordered is on the boat.

Kudos to Energica for great attention to customer service. 

Indeed, there was a glitch with my request for black frame color as my bike was into production when the request was made.

Anyway, deductive reasoning indicates I was issued a new VIN because the options ordered for wheels and suspension will be installed in California - Energica scrambled to  get my bike on the boat and I have to say, I'm genuinely impressed at the effort and intent to satisfy.

Happy dance ensues...thank you to Laurence and Stefano for making this happen.
BMW eK75 Conversion (Retired)
Energica EVA Ribelle (Black Frame Matters)

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2020, 07:59:09 PM »

To my surprise, the Ribelle I ordered is on the boat.

Kudos to Energica for great attention to customer service. 

Indeed, there was a glitch with my request for black frame color as my bike was into production when the request was made.

Anyway, deductive reasoning indicates I was issued a new VIN because the options ordered for wheels and suspension will be installed in California - Energica scrambled to  get my bike on the boat and I have to say, I'm genuinely impressed at the effort and intent to satisfy.

Happy dance ensues...thank you to Laurence and Stefano for making this happen.

I am pretty sure that you wouldn't get that kind of service if you were purchasing a BMW motorcycle.  ::)  Congratulations!  :)
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

MoneyFor

• View Profile
    • My Current Bikes
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2020, 07:42:49 PM »

My bike is at the dealer as we speak, I'm going to pick it up next  Wednesday or Thursday bit depending on the weather, the vin is 102 and I ordered it 9 weeks ago  :D
Click HERE here to see my current bikes.

My current bikes:

2003 - HD  Hugger
2016 - Honda GL 1800
2018 - HD  Fat Boy
2019 - HD  Street Bob
2020 - Energica Ribelle
2021 - KTM Superduke 1290R
2022 - HD Street Glide Special

BigPoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2020, 08:49:35 PM »

My bike is at the dealer as we speak, I'm going to pick it up next  Wednesday or Thursday bit depending on the weather, the vin is 102 and I ordered it 9 weeks ago  :D

Congratulations!

Speaking from experience, you're going to love the power of the new Ribelle not to mention the easing of range anxiety. A word of caution...even with traction control maxed out, my Ribelle is able to get the front wheel light when taking off hard from a stop and I come in around 260lbs fully geared up. Take it easy with the bike until you get used to the torque it puts down. I've been riding a 13kw Esse Esse 9 for almost a year and this Ribelle is still catching me off guard at times with the power difference.

Let us know how you like it after you've gotten some miles on it.
2023 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited

MoneyFor

• View Profile
    • My Current Bikes
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2020, 08:56:55 PM »

Congratulations!

Speaking from experience, you're going to love the power of the new Ribelle not to mention the easing of range anxiety. A word of caution...even with traction control maxed out, my Ribelle is able to get the front wheel light when taking off hard from a stop and I come in around 260lbs fully geared up. Take it easy with the bike until you get used to the torque it puts down. I've been riding a 13kw Esse Esse 9 for almost a year and this Ribelle is still catching me off guard at times with the power difference.

Let us know how you like it after you've gotten some miles on it.

Thanks !

Thanks also for the warning, I will certainly keep you all informed about my findings. I am used to motorbikes, have raced a lot with the Yoshimura Suzuki Superbike and have always ridden such bikes, but I always take the time to get used to a bike before I push myself to the limit.
Click HERE here to see my current bikes.

My current bikes:

2003 - HD  Hugger
2016 - Honda GL 1800
2018 - HD  Fat Boy
2019 - HD  Street Bob
2020 - Energica Ribelle
2021 - KTM Superduke 1290R
2022 - HD Street Glide Special

frank_b

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2020, 11:26:47 PM »

Mine is at the dealer also  :) ordered it a long long time ago  :o

But ok last steps now  8)
Energica EVA Ribelle (Stealth Grey)

heroto

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2020, 12:09:21 AM »

My SS9+ made it to Virginia last Wednesday. Finally got to ride today. 600lbs was a little intimidating at first, but started to get comfortable fairly quickly. Definitely a step up from the SR/F I had before in terms of ride and handling on rough roads. And Brembo brakes, ahhh!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 01:21:44 AM by heroto »

SebfromBE

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2020, 03:57:33 PM »

My SS9+ made it to Virginia last Wednesday. Finally got to ride today. 600lbs was a little intimidating at first, but started to get comfortable fairly quickly. Definitely a step up from the SR/F I had before in terms of ride and handling on rough roads. And Brembo brakes, ahhh!

I think that remains the very thing that is under-realized by most people when comparing the Zeros to the Energicas: Power, weight, range, maitenance etc are one thing, but the fact that Energica is so well equipped and finished means that you can actually dare to use this power. I find myself much more comfortable diving deep in corners, hard braking etc than I ever felt on my Zero...And it is still the early kms...

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2020, 10:08:09 PM »

Not to pick on Zero riders, but what I have witnessed often is they treat their bike like a very expensive electronic device or toy. I see more Energica riders treating it like an actual motorcycle; ride hard, charge quick, do it again. And again. And again.

Crissa

• Centauress
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2020, 11:08:07 PM »

Not to pick on Zero riders, but what I have witnessed often is they treat their bike like a very expensive electronic device or toy. I see more Energica riders treating it like an actual motorcycle; ride hard, charge quick, do it again. And again. And again.
My four thousand miles this year gives you a big raspberry. ^-^

-Crissa
2014 Zero S ZF8.5

heroto

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2020, 02:00:58 AM »

There is a lot more fretting about battery health, may be residual from earlier versions.

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2020, 02:32:54 AM »

I would say they do not compare well, but I like them both!

-Don-  Auburn, CA (headed back to Reno)
1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
2017 Blk/Gold HD Road Glide Ultra
2017 Org Zero DS ZF 6.5/(now is 7.2)
2017 Red Zero SR ZF13 w/ Pwr Tank
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X

reini

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2020, 03:53:56 PM »

Finally received the CoC of my SS9+ (VIN 69), will be picking it up on Saturday! I ordered it on May 9th.
Energica SS9+
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7