• September 27, 2024, 09:31:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Delivery dates on ss9+/ribelle/ego+ ?!  (Read 5567 times)

frank_b

• View Profile
Re: Delivery dates on ss9+/ribelle/ego+ ?!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2020, 07:07:24 PM »

news from Energica:

Energica operations keep going!

Energica, in compliance with the restrictive precautionary dispositions imposed by Italian government, officially increased the shift due to the relative increase in production volumes.

Following the growth of the 2020 order backlog that reaches the 100% of the total order of 2019, the Company has decided to intervene on the production-area work shifts in order to cope with the success of the new MY2020 range.

Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company, said: “We decide to increase our production capacity in order to satisfy customer requests and shorten the delivery times of the new MY2020 range.”
“It was necessary to intervene on the work shifts, doubling the current ones. With this plan, starting from Monday 9 M arch and in compliance with Italian government decrees, 2 daily shifts will be added, which allows Energica a production increase of at least 50%, up to 100% with a ramp-up of around one month”.
"The first batch of motorcycles from Italy have arrived this week in The Netherlands".
Energica EVA Ribelle (Stealth Grey)

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2020, 08:04:14 PM »

But are motorcycle retail dealerships throughout the EU, UK and the U.S. remaining open during the virus emergency?
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

frank_b

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2020, 08:44:26 PM »

I can only speak for the Netherlands, yes they are still open.

No complete lockdown (yet, every day it can change offcourse)

So they can deliver, with special care, social distance and so on.
No idea how long. But thats the status of today.

wavelet

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2020, 09:27:34 PM »

news from Energica:

Energica operations keep going!

Energica, in compliance with the restrictive precautionary dispositions imposed by Italian government, officially increased the shift due to the relative increase in production volumes.

Following the growth of the 2020 order backlog that reaches the 100% of the total order of 2019, the Company has decided to intervene on the production-area work shifts in order to cope with the success of the new MY2020 range.

Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company, said: “We decide to increase our production capacity in order to satisfy customer requests and shorten the delivery times of the new MY2020 range.”
“It was necessary to intervene on the work shifts, doubling the current ones. With this plan, starting from Monday 9 M arch and in compliance with Italian government decrees, 2 daily shifts will be added, which allows Energica a production increase of at least 50%, up to 100% with a ramp-up of around one month”.
"The first batch of motorcycles from Italy have arrived this week in The Netherlands".
It's not quite news at this point since they published it 10 days ago & I posted it in this thread. Lots has been happening in Italy since  :(
However, at least as of 3 days ago, it appears they were still manufacturing. This contrasts with Yamaha & Ducati, who have suspended production, as have some others, but not all.
Not sure about Italy's automotive plants, pretty much all of which are in the North, like the motorcycle industry.

frank_b

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2020, 12:19:42 AM »

It's not quite news at this point since they published it 10 days ago & I posted it in this thread. Lots has been happening in Italy since  :(
However, at least as of 3 days ago, it appears they were still manufacturing. This contrasts with Yamaha & Ducati, who have suspended production, as have some others, but not all.
Not sure about Italy's automotive plants, pretty much all of which are in the North, like the motorcycle industry.

Ok did not read this, received newsletter from Energica this morning. Strange.
And indeed world is changing rapidly  :(

ALCLCF

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2020, 02:28:54 AM »

But are motorcycle retail dealerships throughout the EU, UK and the U.S. remaining open during the virus emergency?

My dealer called me today. Mine got stuck somewhere in transportation between Spain/France/Italy due to lock down....supposedly arrives now within 15 days. Understandable and anyways I wouldn't ask the dealer to go on a +500km trip to deliver it during this pandemic (hope they charged it a bit, though)

frank_b

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2020, 12:53:30 AM »

Marchel from electricmotorcycles.nl delivered 3 bikes today to customers. (2 Esse+ and 1 Ribelle)
See pictures Facebook Energica Motorcycles Owners Group.

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2020, 03:52:51 AM »

Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

thimo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2020, 03:00:39 AM »

Marchel from electricmotorcycles.nl delivered 3 bikes today to customers. (2 Esse+ and 1 Ribelle)
See pictures Facebook Energica Motorcycles Owners Group.

One of the SS9+’s was mine. 😁 Hope to find a bit of time to start a topic on that bike, to log changes, etc. Experience so far: it’s an absolute joy and blast to drive.

Crilly

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2020, 04:39:42 AM »

You fly a plane, you steer a boat, you drive a car, you ride a bike.

HoodRichOG

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2020, 08:38:50 AM »

That's a beautiful bike.

I wonder if demand will still be as strong with the global recession and pandemic.

togo

• It's like flying. But with more traction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2020, 11:07:33 AM »

2021 SS9+

First in North America, I'm told.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9geNtYhhJWzu6Lcw6

Thanks Energicamotorusa.com and CalMoto.

Proper social distancing procedures were followed. It was odd to finalize a vehicular transaction with no hand shaking.

our knowledge about Zeros collects here: https://zeromanual.com/

Crissa

• Centauress
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2020, 12:15:59 PM »

Huzzah, togo ^-^

-Crissa
2014 Zero S ZF8.5

wavelet

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2020, 02:20:51 PM »

2021 SS9+

First in North America, I'm told.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9geNtYhhJWzu6Lcw6

Thanks Energicamotorusa.com and CalMoto.

Proper social distancing procedures were followed. It was odd to finalize a vehicular transaction with no hand shaking.
Congrats! Really great pics! And Kudos for Energica & CalMoto for continuing deliveries.

Like many people, to be sure, I'm curious to hear what range/efficiency you get after you've had it a while  :)

Electric Cowboy

• View Profile
    • Miller's Premium Brand Electrons : YouTube
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2020, 06:28:49 AM »

I'm testing one now too.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7