• October 02, 2024, 12:29:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Energica Wiring Diagrams  (Read 715 times)

Jawbreaker

• View Profile
Energica Wiring Diagrams
« on: November 15, 2019, 05:23:31 PM »

Hi there..

Planning on a EV swap a Kia Picanto to use an Energica powertrain..

Needing some advice where necessary and also was wondering if workshop manuals or wiring diagrams for the Energica Ego were available..

Found a wiring diagram for a 2016 zero bike but really wanting to use a proper Energica wiring diagram to assist me..

Essentially, I want to override the cars main controller and use the Energica controller but utilise the picanto controls from within the cars cabin and being the controller for the motor would be more compatible with the electric motor, I would imagine there would be less bugbears using the Energica controller rather than the picanto controller.

Also, I would essentially want the car to remain as stock interior wise but utilise a new electric motor and battery system as well as new electric vacuum pump for the existing booster or find a new electronic system for the brakes as well as the cluster.. the rest of the systems I think would be stock to the car such as the radio wipers and many other primary systems..

I will be installing the bikes charging circuit also and may need some help with the electrics of this setup to allow me to undertake this in terms of theory and practical... In other words if you need to take a long time to explain a point or process, feel free to post as many pictures and explain yourself with 3/4  of a post text limit, go ahead by all means..
O
I have the picanto workshop manual if it needed and will upload it to help people with a direct line of information..

Update: manual is 145Mb and forum has a 600kb limit for attachments.. if people are wanting the manual, I've attached a gdrive link here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71kuAv9H4HBN0Y3d2FzZGRzRlU/view?usp=drivesdk

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 05:27:32 PM by Jawbreaker »
Pages: [1]