• October 07, 2024, 12:26:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Electric Revolution movie  (Read 408 times)

Richard230

• View Profile
The Electric Revolution movie
« on: January 21, 2019, 04:07:52 AM »

Frankly, I am completely confused about this blog regarding a proposed movie titled "The Electric Revolution". The first video in the blog seems to show Steve Atlas racing a Brammo Empulse TT, but the rest of the article talks about Lightning Motors partnering with Steve to produce the movie and also contains a couple of videos that have nothing directly to do with electric motorcycle racing.  Maybe you can figure out what is going on? Other than the fact Lightning Motors seems to be prominently mentioned, I am not quite sure what this future movie is really about.   ??? : https://electricmotorcycles.news/lightning-motorcycles-at-the-movies-with-steve-atlas-and-phlewid-films/
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

JaimeC

• View Profile
    • Facebook page
Re: The Electric Revolution movie
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 06:24:26 AM »

To me it sounded like he wanted to break THREE electric motorcycle records this year on a Lightning motorcycle.  He wants the land speed record at Bonneville, the Isle of Man record, and Pikes Peak.  I gathered this not from the video but from the accompanying article.  I think the video was simply to bolster his credentials as a rider.  Good luck to him!  If nothing else, it'll put Lightning back in the headlines.  It would be nice to see an American win the Isle of Man again.  That hasn't happened since Michael Cszysz passed away a few years ago.  Now Honda has been dominating that series.  They need to be dethroned.
1999 BMW K1200LT
2019 Yamaha XMAX
2021 Zero SR
Pages: [1]