• October 03, 2024, 10:32:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Electric motorcycle & scooter catalog  (Read 1119 times)

Richard230

• View Profile
Electric motorcycle & scooter catalog
« on: October 28, 2014, 03:41:38 AM »

Mike Werner, motorbiker.org, has managed to create a catalog of most of the non-Chinese electric motorcycles and scooters currently on the market.  I had no idea there were so many electric city-scooter models available.  ???  You can check out this catalog here:  http://news.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/dx/electric-motorcycles-round-up.htm
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

teddillard

Re: Electric motorcycle & scooter catalog
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 05:52:04 PM »

At the risk of being accused of a "personal attack" (again) I have to point out that not many of these are not "on the market" in any real sense at all. ("... hitting the market place.")  Starting with the very first entry - the Harley LiveWire. 

It's a hell of a lot of work though, cataloging all the specs like that.  Certainly a good look at what "might/could be" coming.  Some day.  Unfortunately, though, specs on bikes that don't exist are just, well, numbers.

::)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 05:54:35 PM by teddillard »

MotoRyder

• Riding innovative motorcycle machinery is a passion
    • View Profile
Re: Electric motorcycle & scooter catalog
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 01:37:45 AM »

Thanks To All...Mike, Richard, and Ted..for illuminating the possibilities of EV motos and scoots.
It is very much appreciated to have such comprehensive information. 

As Ted points out, the list is fairly inclusive, and at this time is as much about the possibilities of what will/would be available in the market, than what is readily available. 

I enjoy this forum, and am able to learn continually as new information is brought forth, so wanted to express my gratitude for the involvement of all the regular contributors — Thanks So Much.
Traveling by motorcycle, one can experience the true ambience of the surroundings
Pages: [1]