• September 30, 2024, 04:27:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Eva rear wheel removal/install instructions?  (Read 1318 times)

Specter

• View Profile
Re: Eva rear wheel removal/install instructions?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 05:56:08 AM »

Hey Demoni.  I have one of the Energica rear stands for my bike.  Will the bit bull thing work on that as well or do I need one of their stands specifically for it?

Aaron

Pard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 06:46:34 PM »

Hey Demoni.  I have one of the Energica rear stands for my bike.  Will the bit bull thing work on that as well or do I need one of their stands specifically for it?

Aaron

Do you mean the tire wedge?

What is the diameter of the tube on your stand?  Should fit as long as the tube is of a similar size to pit bull.

In fact, even if it does not clip on to the tubing, it will stay put and work just fine.  It is simply an adjustable wedge that supports the tire at a height you set with the screw adjuster.

Here it is on a Trex rear stand.  Do not use a trex stand on the Energica.  Way too flimsy.  I use only pitbull for heavy bikes.  Smaller ones can get by with lesser stands.

The wedge work with the front stand as well.  The right tool for the job.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 08:10:39 PM by Pard »

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2024, 05:22:13 AM »

I'll have to get one of them then, if I need to make it fit the Energica stand I will.  Trying to get everything together so that I can handle myself, pretty much any issue that may arise short of a battery replacement :D

don't know if i'll get a tire machine or not, they should last a few track days, at least... I hope.

Aaron
Pages: 1 [2]