• September 27, 2024, 05:24:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: It's September!  (Read 3261 times)

MikeL

• View Profile
Re: It's September!
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2022, 01:32:38 AM »

I assume you have not yet heard anything.

I am now expecting another delay even when Dec/Jan comes. It's obvious now that their guesses are no better than ours.   It's not only Enegica that is having such problems. I hear Honda and many other brands where some models had to be ordered are now having these same issues.

I don't blame anybody other than somebody should have told us all officially about the issue, even if they cannot give a date. I would rather hear they have no idea other than them giving us a BS date. Hearing they have no idea is honest and that I can accept a lot better than their guesses.

-Don-  Reno, NV

Nope, haven't heard anything yet. Hoping we just all get pleasantly surprised by some bikes showing up early. At the very least I'm sure demos will be arriving soon and we can test ride.

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2022, 02:11:14 AM »

Nope, haven't heard anything yet. Hoping we just all get pleasantly surprised by some bikes showing up early. At the very least I'm sure demos will be arriving soon and we can test ride.
Yeah, it will be nice just to be able to look at an Experia.

I thought the HD Livewire looked much better in reality than any of the countless photos I saw. I wonder if the Experia will seem different to me also.

I assume there are none at all in the USA so far.  I wonder if anybody has been able to buy them in Europe yet.

-Don-  Reno, NV
1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
2017 Blk/Gold HD Road Glide Ultra
2017 Org Zero DS ZF 6.5/(now is 7.2)
2017 Red Zero SR ZF13 w/ Pwr Tank
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X

smithy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2022, 04:03:13 AM »

Yeah, it will be nice just to be able to look at an Experia.
-Don-  Reno, NV

Same sentiments here...I'm in the same boat as you....although I didn't place my order as early as you did....it would indeed be nice to see one in person before ours actually get delivered.....I'm assuming some time in the 1st 1/4 of next year.. :-\

Smithy.
When I die, I wan't to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car.

PWM

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2022, 09:36:47 AM »

None of the press bikes had a center-stand, true?

The marketing lit showed it but didn't look real, IMO.

Not a betting person either...was scratching head to understand how this will be implemented...could explain the delay?

BMW eK75 Conversion (Retired)
Energica EVA Ribelle (Black Frame Matters)

smithy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2022, 02:23:39 AM »

None of the press bikes had a center-stand, true?

The marketing lit showed it but didn't look real, IMO.

Not a betting person either...was scratching head to understand how this will be implemented...could explain the delay?

The "Aussie" website shows the Experia with a centre stand...as do most other interweb pictures I've looked at... My invoice says the "Launch Edition" has one too.

https://australianelectricmotorco.com/motorcycles/energica-experia/#:~:text=A%20New%20Way%20To%20Explore,246km%20in%20long-distance%20riding.

Forward mount of the centre stand appears to be through a mounting "boss" on the bottom of the motor casting..

Smithy.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 02:48:54 AM by smithy »
When I die, I wan't to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car.

PWM

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2022, 07:18:00 AM »

Forward mount of the centre stand appears to be through a mounting "boss" on the bottom of the motor casting..

Thank you for clearing that up.
BMW eK75 Conversion (Retired)
Energica EVA Ribelle (Black Frame Matters)

most

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2022, 11:20:30 PM »

The situation in Europe seems similar. I can only speak for Germany, where at least one of the bikes of the May press release and Dolomite press tour has been passed from dealer to dealer to grant demo rides to customers. I was lucky to get my hands on one of those and posted my subjective view here.

I did this in German, above link is the Google translated script. However, you migh be interested in some of the pictures…
Experia - see also my videos
Consumption:

MikeL

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2022, 03:37:31 AM »

It's November!

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2022, 04:41:02 AM »

And next is December. I can’t find anything saying they have shipped any bikes yet. I don’t expect any bikes in the states this year at this point. Sure hope they ship soon because the waiting is killing me.

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2022, 07:20:59 AM »

And next is December. I can’t find anything saying they have shipped any bikes yet. I don’t expect any bikes in the states this year at this point. Sure hope they ship soon because the waiting is killing me.
Well, I guess we will have them by springtime. It's been raining a lot here lately anyway. What bugs me more than not getting the bike is how we hear nothing at all.

-Don-  Auburn, CA
1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X

MikeL

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2022, 09:37:37 PM »

Well, I guess we will have them by springtime. It's been raining a lot here lately anyway. What bugs me more than not getting the bike is how we hear nothing at all.

-Don-  Auburn, CA

I agree. Not a great customer experience when you hear nothing.

most

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2022, 11:13:51 AM »

„ […] production is back on track with most current orders looking to be fulfilled by the end of 2022.“

Source.

Looking to be. Let‘s see. At least this give a bit hope.
Experia - see also my videos
Consumption:

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2022, 12:37:57 PM »

„ […] production is back on track with most current orders looking to be fulfilled by the end of 2022.“

Source.

"And thankfully, production is back on track with most current orders looking to be fulfilled by the end of 2022."

They changed one word with around five words. They replaced "September" with the words " by the end of 2022".

And does that mean to the customer or when they ship them out?

But when I get mine isn't my big complaint. It's how we have all been ignored and have to search for such info ourselves.

IMO, it would have been smarter for Energica to say the Experia will not be delivered for at least a year, and then we can all be happy when we receive them in only 11 months. And then nobody would complain about hearing nothing at all.

-Don-  Auburn, CA

1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2022, 01:51:45 PM »

Source.

"And thankfully, production is back on track with most current orders looking to be fulfilled by the end of 2022."

They changed one word with around five words. They replaced "September" with the words " by the end of 2022".

And does that mean to the customer or when they ship them out?

But when I get mine isn't my big complaint. It's how we have all been ignored and have to search for such info ourselves.

IMO, it would have been smarter for Energica to say the Experia will not be delivered for at least a year, and then we can all be happy when we receive them in only 11 months. And then nobody would complain about hearing nothing at all.

-Don-  Auburn, CA

"I can't fathom why or how anyone could possibly suspect that any of my PCs are compromised. I am the only one out of several thousand users of this forum who repeatedly posts in obscure fonts, sizes, or colors. It is all a wild coincidence.  I refuse to do any sort of PC maintenance and instead will blame it on forum profiles which aren't a thing and accusations of such will make any IT person's nose start to bleed."

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2022, 12:05:42 AM »

"I can't fathom why or how anyone could possibly suspect that any of my PCs are compromised. I am the only one out of several thousand users of this forum who repeatedly posts in obscure fonts, sizes, or colors. It is all a wild coincidence.  I refuse to do any sort of PC maintenance and instead will blame it on forum profiles which aren't a thing and accusations of such will make any IT person's nose start to bleed."
It's a mystery why I have to change the font to get rid of the garbage almost every time I post a link or copy a line from another and such stuff. And why it only happens here, nowhere else at all and on any computer that I use. And sometimes even changing things here won't fix the issue and I have to post the garbage too, as you have seen a few times.

How can it be my computer? Which one? I use MANY different computers and the same happens with every one of them, including my computers in Reno. But this forum only. It's this flakey forum software. Perhaps it won't do it if I close my account and start up a new one, but that is about all that is possible to try at this end.

It won't happen this time because I posted no links and didn't copy anything here into this message.

-Don-  Auburn, CA
1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X