• September 27, 2024, 07:18:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Energica of New England Parts!  (Read 1382 times)

Hans2183

• View Profile
Re: Energica of New England Parts!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2022, 03:41:30 PM »

Do you have a link to those specific ones?
2021 Energica SS9+ 21.5kWh
--- Belgium ---

jotjotde

• View Profile
Re: Energica of New England Parts!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2022, 01:44:21 PM »

Clumsy me managed to crash my bike again :(
Even more unluckily I was at this time too far on the right side of the road and broke four ribs by falling on the elevated edge of the sidewalk.

The frame protector (China-made, cost less than 50 €) worked but with mixed results:
The side cover was still damaged but not splittered as last time without the protectors. It can be restored/repainted for 50% of what a new one would cost (approx. 450 €).

More damage, but some of it might be because it saw some pre-damage from my first fall.
- Brake pedal sheared off - beyond repair.
- Foot peg working but bent, beyond repair.
- Hand brake lever (not original, Probrake) working but badly scratched - ordered a new one but for optical reasons only.
- Side mirror plastic backside is deeply scratched. Mirror glass undamaged (!) but the screw to the holder bent - ordered a new one with screw but for optical reasons only.
- Side indicator (EU-type with LED) badly damaged, but still working - ordered a new one but for optical reasons only.

The frame protector was destroyed, the 'mushroom head' sheared complelety off. In my opinion the protector worked and reduced some damage.

The EONE frame protector looks much more massive to me and might have limited the repair cost even more.
But so would have been riding more attentive  ::)

Pages: 1 [2]