• September 22, 2024, 02:33:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Bike availability  (Read 611 times)

Ireek

• View Profile
Bike availability
« on: June 24, 2021, 09:38:16 PM »

I'm in southeast Tennessee and am trying to angle an Energica EsseEsse9 within the next month or so, hopefully less.  Anyone know what stock levels are like right now amidst this Covid mess?  I hesitate to start making calls until I'm absolutely ready.  Thanks in advance!

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile
Re: Bike availability
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 10:15:23 PM »

For me here in the Northeast, nobody had any inventory and back in March I had to order a 2022 Eva Ribelle which is now Stateside and making its way to New York, and this was expedited by using an order from another customer who presumably cancelled.  Otherwise, my bike would still be in transit to the US.
2022 Energica Eva Ribelle

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 12:27:53 AM »

I think there's like a 3 month lead time right now for new models. I suspect there'll be a chunk of used 13.4 models on the market soon, though.

Ireek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 12:42:42 AM »

Ahh, thanks so much gentlemen, I was sort of afraid of that, I have a few bikes right now to hold me over, I guess I'll reach out to the dealer in Raleigh to get on the list, 3 months goes by pretty quick and it would be nice to have a my22.  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:46:09 AM by Ireek »

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2021, 04:22:10 AM »

Just as a side note, Team PowerSports in Raleigh is one of the best electric dealers in the country, and I have complete confidence that Sev will take care of you. You're in good hands.

Ireek

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 05:29:13 AM »

Just as a side note, Team PowerSports in Raleigh is one of the best electric dealers in the country, and I have complete confidence that Sev will take care of you. You're in good hands.

I really appreciate that, this would be a major purchase for me so I'm happy to hear that we've got a good dealer to work with!

ultrarnr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2021, 03:18:43 PM »

Ireek, I have been going through Team Power Sports for several years and MVetter is spot on. They sell both Zero and Energica. If you haven't contacted them yet give them a call and ask for Sev, he is really good people. Highly recommend.

Ireek

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 01:51:39 AM »

Ireek, I have been going through Team Power Sports for several years and MVetter is spot on. They sell both Zero and Energica. If you haven't contacted them yet give them a call and ask for Sev, he is really good people. Highly recommend.

Will do, thanks so much, I actually did reach out asking to them asking about taking trades and a fellow by the name of Jerome replied stating that in fact they did take trades but since the bike would be months out, I'd retail my bike myself, if they were closer, I'd do a trade but it would just make things easier as a straight out purchase.  I'll try to figure out a way to deal with Sev, don't want to hurt the first guys feelings (I worked in bike sales here for years) but Sev seems to be the go to guy.  Thanks again folks!!

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 12:26:47 PM »

If you have trouble reaching Sev I'll alert him to this thread; I have complete confidence he'll appear.
Pages: [1]