• September 29, 2024, 01:26:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A chance to "Win Nico Rosberg’s Custom Electric Energica Motorcycle!"  (Read 236 times)

ctrlburn

• 79_HD_Sportster 2013_Zero_S 2020_HD_LiveWire
    • View Profile
    • Charging Cycles

Nico Rosberg is giving away his Energica in a fund raising campaign.

If you register using this link I get an additional free entry. If you find someone else's link or google it yourself... more power to you.

https://viprize.org/campaign/triff-formel-1-star-nico-rosberg-erhalte-elektro-motorrad/?ref=fgrbvms%0A

Dear Fans,

With your support for the aid organisation RTL “Wir helfen Kindern” and the Italian Red Cross you now have the chance to win my custom Energica electric motorcycle:

• Model: Energica Ego
• Max Speed: Limited at 240 km/h - 150 mph
• Torque: 200 Nm

You will also receive from me the flights and the hotel for you and your companion for the personal handover of the motorcycle in Monaco!

For your donations, you will also have the opportunity to receive many exclusive additional prizes guaranteed, such as signed mini replica helmets, signed miniature cars and the limited edition “Finally” book profiling my Formula 1 World Championship victory in 2016.

Please help us reach even more people and share this campaign with your friends and family on social media to increase your chances of winning.

I look forward to seeing all of the support.

Nico
Pages: [1]