• September 28, 2024, 05:21:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: SS9+: Bike Manual, Windscreen and Center Stand Questions  (Read 886 times)

most

• View Profile
SS9+: Bike Manual, Windscreen and Center Stand Questions
« on: June 08, 2020, 03:17:08 PM »

All,

I've ordered a SS9+ to be delivered July/August. Even with 53 and having owned&ridden bikes since I'm 18, I feel like a 8-yr before xmas, patience is not my virtue... But anyway it's not the best time to get prepared!!! ;D

Searched the internet and also this forum for a PDF version of the bike manual - all I've found is the MyEnergica App manual and the bags assembly manual, so I assume it is not available officially.
Therefore: Does anyone have an EsseEsse 9 manual available for my personal use? I can confirm I will not share publicly!

Second question:
So I have arranged for the windscreen to be delivered with my bike. The dealer asked if I would prefer the low or high version of the screen. Until now I only saw the screen that is concave on the lower side to follow the SS9 headlamp shape and the somehow higher screen for the Eva/Ribelle - but this is V-shaped.
Is anyone of you aware of two different screen hights? If yes, any idea about what the hight difference is? Pics would be VERY *welcome*!

Third question:
Is there a center stand (mounted to the bike) available that fits the SS9, maybe from any 3rd party?
Experia - see also my videos
Consumption:

BigPoppa

• View Profile
Re: SS9+: Bike Manual, Windscreen and Center Stand Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 11:09:28 PM »

Congrats on the purchase!

1) Send an email to Energica via the email on their website and they'll send an electronic copy of the manual to you.
2) I'm only aware of a single OEM windscreen for the EsseEsse9. Like you noted, it's a much shorter windscreen than the one offered for the Ribelle.
3) I'm not aware of an OEM centerstand for the EsseEsse9. If you come across one (OEM or not), please post here. I would be interested in one as well.
2023 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited

most

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 09:49:27 PM »

BigPoppa, thanks for your reply! Btw, Energica wouldn't answer. Got an auto-reply, they seem to have "smart working on reduced working time schemes".
I will watch the market from time to time, when I find any windscreen upgrades or center strands, I will post it.
Consumption:

Demoni

• Global Moderator
  • Energica Service Manager
    • View Profile
    • Energica
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 01:14:11 AM »

BigPoppa, thanks for your reply! Btw, Energica wouldn't answer. Got an auto-reply, they seem to have "smart working on reduced working time schemes".
I will watch the market from time to time, when I find any windscreen upgrades or center strands, I will post it.

Please email Energica USA or send me a PM with your email address. Would be happy to get you set up with what you need.

most

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 10:29:08 AM »

Received a copy of the manual. This is really appreciated, thanks a lot!!
Consumption:

heroto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 07:18:05 AM »

Another soon to be rider here, hoping for a tail rack option. Any info appreciated.

most

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 10:05:59 AM »

Hi there,
The only option I‘ve found so far are Dutch guys taking care about a hole bunch of accessories for the SS9:
  http://electricmotorcycles.nl/producten/119/energica-esseesse9-horizon?categoryId=3
But how could one cover such a beautifully crafted tail ;D
Consumption:

BigPoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 08:41:12 PM »

I don't have a tail rack but the Kriega dry pack system straps neatly to the mounting rails for the side cases while sitting on the passenger section of the seat on the SS9. As long as you're not carrying a passenger, you can mix and match the Kriega bags for anywhere from 10L to 70L of capacity on the passenger seat.

I currently switch between a 10L and 20L dry pack depending on what I need to carry in addition to what I can fit in the side cases.
2023 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited

SebfromBE

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2020, 09:12:16 PM »

Hi,

I just received my Ribelle last week but I got the manual in dutch! - this is the privilege of living in a dual language country :-)

I am myself speaking english or french. Does somebody has an electronic version of the user manual for the Ribelle?  Would be greatly appreciated :-)

Seb

MikeL

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2020, 09:18:41 PM »

Hi,

I just received my Ribelle last week but I got the manual in dutch! - this is the privilege of living in a dual language country :-)

I am myself speaking english or french. Does somebody has an electronic version of the user manual for the Ribelle?  Would be greatly appreciated :-)

Seb

I believe if you email Energica directly and request a manual they will send you an electronic version.

Goetzuwe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2020, 10:05:21 PM »

I install a windsceen:
Windschild Up&Down BMW R NineT 14-18 rauchgrau verstellbar Puig 2193h
From shop.de@montea.com

I simply removed the included windshield and installed the new one. The assembly was done in 15 minutes. it seems to be very stable.
The wind protection classes are better at 80 km / h at the latest. I am very pleased.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 11:10:53 PM by Goetzuwe »
Energica SS9+ driver in Germany

MoneyFor

• View Profile
    • My Current Bikes
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2020, 10:45:55 PM »

I install a windsceen:
Windschild Up&Down BMW R NineT 14-18 rauchgrau verstellbar Puig 2193h
From shop.de@montea.com

I simply removed the included windshield and installed the new one. The assembly was done in 15 minutes. it seems to be very stable.
The wind protection classes are better at 80 km / h at the latest. I am very pleased.

Looks good, fits very well with the bike.

If you allow me I correct your url link, it is motea.de.

Click HERE here to see my current bikes.

My current bikes:

2003 - HD  Hugger
2016 - Honda GL 1800
2018 - HD  Fat Boy
2019 - HD  Street Bob
2020 - Energica Ribelle
2021 - KTM Superduke 1290R
2022 - HD Street Glide Special

heroto

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2020, 08:53:09 PM »

That windscreen looks perfect, thanks. Also available in clear 2193w
US riders: Motea does not offer US shipping on their website and Revzilla does not carry it
Found this vendor
https://www.motorcycleid.com/
I'll follow up after I get it (and SS9+ arrives).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 09:02:09 PM by heroto »
Pages: [1]