• May 06, 2024, 02:52:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: SOLD!!! 9.9kw Diginow Charge Pan $2800  (Read 542 times)

Rugby4life

• View Profile
SOLD!!! 9.9kw Diginow Charge Pan $2800
« on: July 27, 2019, 08:23:05 PM »

Brand new 9.9kw Diginow charge pan still in the bubble wrap. These units are no longer in production so this may be your last chance to get one. Comes with pan, 3 chargers mounted and wired and cooling fans. You will still need the controller and plug inlets (J-plug, Tesla, Meineke). Borh of which are still available from Brandon at Diginow. Turn your bike into a cross country traveling machine.
Shipping cost is the buyer's responsibility. I live in South Carolina and will deliver within a reasonable distance. The pan itself is 24"x12"x5" with a weight of 37lbs. The box it'll ship in is approx. 27"x18"x13" plus a couple of lbs for box and bubble wrap.
$2800
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:11:49 AM by Rugby4life »
"Before attempting to beat the odds, first determine if you can survive the odds beating you."

cryptodeal

• View Profile
Re: 9.9kw Diginow Charge Pan $2800
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 12:44:33 PM »

I am interested in purchasing this, but would like to request you hold this item until I am able to confirm with Brandon at Diginow that I can purchases the additional parts needed from them directly.

I have contacted the diginow team to confirm I will be able to get the necessary controller and plug inlets.

I can get back to you tomorrow regarding this.

Alternatively, I can be reached at jimmydeal@gmail.com so that we might discuss this further.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 12:57:43 PM by cryptodeal »

cryptodeal

• View Profile
Re: 9.9kw Diginow Charge Pan $2800
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 10:11:20 PM »

Diginow confirmed they would be able to sell me the parts needed. Pless let me know how you would like to proceed with the sale.

You can reach me at jimmydeal@gmail.com.
Pages: [1]