• March 28, 2024, 11:49:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: SR/F current firmware version  (Read 425 times)

NetPro

• View Profile
SR/F current firmware version
« on: July 03, 2019, 04:22:31 PM »

Question for the folks that have received their new SR/F in the last few days:

What firmware version does it show when you check the console?
Mine came with V5 and a couple of days later, when I turned the key --on my way home from work-- it notified me that an update was available.
I postponed it until I got home and then ran it. Took about 20 minutes and said it was successful but it still shows V5 when I check.

Mine was a dealer demo built in April and I am wondering if version 5 is also what the recently-built units come with. Not sure mine actually took the update.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:00:35 PM by NetPro »
2020 Zero SR/F

Auriga

• View Profile
Re: SR/F current firmware version
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 10:08:08 PM »

The firmware version shown on the dash is only the dash firmware version, and does not reflect the bike's firmware versions. There is no way for owners to see the firmware version of the bike itself without a serial cable.

NetPro

• View Profile
Re: SR/F current firmware version
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 10:59:08 PM »

The firmware version shown on the dash is only the dash firmware version, and does not reflect the bike's firmware versions. There is no way for owners to see the firmware version of the bike itself without a serial cable.
Interesting, very interesting!
So, the OTA upgrade I received the other day was for the bike's main firmware which is separate from the dash firmware. I understand now.

I shall look into the serial cable to connect to the bike and see what is involved to get that working.

Thanks Auriga!

2020 Zero SR/F
Pages: [1]