• April 27, 2024, 03:47:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Are Diginow's Available?  (Read 507 times)

Jarrett

• View Profile
Are Diginow's Available?
« on: May 26, 2019, 07:43:55 PM »

Just saw someone mention on ZMOG that they paid for a Diginow setup in July 2018 and have not received it yet.

Are these chargers available or just a thing of the past?

MostlyBonkers

• View Profile
Re: Are Diginow's Available?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 09:05:18 AM »

That's a very good question.  I'm waiting to hear from Morgan Vetter on stock availability. I quote Brandon from my latest correspondence:

"The next 100 units are almost all spoken for and should be out in a few weeks."

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 05:20:46 AM »

We're here and working 7 days a week. The user in question had requested his order be pushed back to delivery with the IndieGoGo units that I'm working on right now.

DanielCoffey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 01:13:59 PM »

It is good to hear that the new controllers are approaching release.

I had a minor issue with my v2.5 controller and the team have been keeping me informed through my installer as to when I will get the replacement. In the mean time I have been working round the issue and enjoying the charging speed and the fact that I am off the stock charger.

MostlyBonkers

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 01:46:57 PM »

We're here and working 7 days a week. The user in question had requested his order be pushed back to delivery with the IndieGoGo units that I'm working on right now.

Estimated shipping dates to the UK for a 10kW system please?

Anav

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 03:31:15 PM »

I also purchased my charger in August.  When it finally arrived I had it installed by my local dealer. It was great while it worked,  but it failed within a week. 
Admitedly, the first units had some issues,  but I am still waiting (months)  for a board that functions and the bike doesn't work!!
This has caused a very significant disrruption of long term plans.  However,  when working, the charger is brilliant, and expect a functional board very soon. (I need my bike working!!)
Pages: [1]