• April 26, 2024, 06:12:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Any Zero Owners here in the UK ? - New dealer in Yorkshire checking in :)  (Read 588 times)

NotYourAverageBikes

• Zero Motorcycle Dealer for Northern UK
    • View Profile
    • Not Your Average Bikes Ltd

Hi guys,

My bike showroom and workshop; Not Your Average Bikes Ltd, has just this last week been appointed as the Zero Motorcycles dealer for the Yorkshire (and currently the whole North of England) region. I just wanted to introduce myself and my business, and I wondered if there are any UK based Zero riders or dealers on here?

I also wanted to let you know that if you are in our region and are interested in Zero Motorcycles, then you can come visit us at our showroom and view the bikes, take one on a test ride, or get your current bike serviced or any warranty work carried out.

Anybody in Yorkshire, or North of England, an owner or a potential future owner?

What feedback do you have on the bikes?

Jon
Not Your Average Bikes Ltd

Zero Motorcycles Dealer - Yorkshire, UK
Artisan Electric Scooters Dealer
www.notyouraveragebikes.com

Fred

• View Profile

I'm in the UK but down south in Reigate, Surrey. I bought my FXS from 21st Moto.
Zero SR/F
Ducati Hypermotard 950

MostlyBonkers

• View Profile

Congrats on becoming a Zero dealer Jon.

I'm based in St Albans, Herts and own a 2014DS.

You'll find lots of info here and on the Unofficial Zero Manual site that Brian curates.  I also recommend saying hi on the UK Zero Owners Facebook Group. No harm in joining the original Zero Owners group either, as it is very active.

I love riding my Zero. In fact I'm just about to ride round the Chilterns on it with a friend from my local bike club.  I've had a few issues with mine, but they relate to being an early adopter. The general consensus seems to be that I've been a bit unlucky too.  The reliability of the bikes has improved year on year.  Dale, our UK manager has been great have around for the last couple of years. No doubt you've worked with him already. He's a thoroughly nice chap and is making sure Zero's customers are looked after. 

DanielCoffey

• View Profile

I am up in Scotland with my 2018 DS 7.2 11kW that now has a single DigiNow 3.3 charger on it. It has been fault-free so far but is low mileage compared to many other (especially commute) riders.
Pages: [1]