• March 29, 2024, 01:35:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cover recommendations for 2019 FXS?  (Read 370 times)

Wolvaroo

• View Profile
Cover recommendations for 2019 FXS?
« on: April 07, 2019, 02:24:37 AM »

Just bought a 2019 Zero FXS and will be taking delivery in a few days and would like to know which covers fit nicely. I made the mistake of getting a too large cover for my previous bike and while it worked fine it was just always a bit of extra hassle.

I'd like to order a Cycleshell as well but they wont ship to Canada so I'm also open to alternatives. I live in a 2nd floor apartment so my options are limited.

Anyway, happy to be part of the EV Moto community after a good few years of dreaming.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:32:32 AM by Wolvaroo »
2019 Zero FXS

KrazyEd

• View Profile
Re: Cover recommendations for 2019 FXS?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 04:11:46 AM »

Once you get it figured out, you should be able to ride it upstairs and park it inside.
Neighbors won't hear you.
 ;)

alko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 04:34:11 AM »

Just bought a 2019 Zero FXS and will be taking delivery in a few days and would like to know which covers fit nicely. I made the mistake of getting a too large cover for my previous bike and while it worked fine it was just always a bit of extra hassle.

I'd like to order a Cycleshell as well but they wont ship to Canada so I'm also open to alternatives. I live in an 2nd floor apartment so my options are limited.

Anyway, happy to be part of the EV Moto community after a good few years of dreaming.

If you live near one of the border crossings, you can ship it to one of the businesses on the u.s. side and go across to pick it up.

Wolvaroo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 07:31:00 AM »

I do actually and get a fantastic deal in Point Roberts on large shipments and pallets for work, but he only ships with Estes and they havn't gotten back to me with an answer if they'll ship there before I look for something in Blaine.

Still I need a regular cover for the immediate future and while out and about though! Sizing them for tall narrow bikes like the fxs isn't easy.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:28:34 AM by Wolvaroo »
2019 Zero FXS
Pages: [1]