• April 26, 2024, 07:36:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Getting parts from Zero = the bike spends 10% of the time sitting in a garage.  (Read 329 times)

Moto7575

• City rider
  • Zero XU2012-Zero S2013-Zero FXS2017-Zero SRF2022
    • View Profile

Hi !

I ordered parts from Zero and have been waiting for two months now. It is not the first time - I regularly had to wait 45, 60 days. Which means that the bike spent like 10% of the time sitting in a garage waiting for parts. This is not something I had in mind when buying a Zero.

Did you experience similar delays (US or Europe) ? Any idea to reduce this ?

Zero XU2012-Zero S2013-Zero FXS2017-Zero SRF2022

Richard230

• View Profile

What kind of parts did you order?  In the past I have ordered windshields, luggage racks, replacement belts, foot pegs and a few other minor items from Zero and my dealer has either had them in stock or if they didn't, it rarely took more than two weeks to arrive, when ordered from a Zero dealer.  On the other hand, I have never ordered anything directly from Zero.
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

alko

• View Profile

I've gotten things within a week. I order from dealer and it comes to me straight from Zero, not from the dealer. So far, my experience with Zero has been very positive. However, the closest dealer in Las Vegas does not take credit card orders over the phone, so I end up ordering from the dealer in Chandler Az.
Pages: [1]