• March 29, 2024, 04:49:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Need help.  (Read 322 times)

psycho66

• View Profile
Need help.
« on: September 21, 2018, 04:01:30 PM »

Hi there, I'm Tommy.

So I have the lower of the two optional displays set to “trip 2”. I read the online manual correctly, but their instructions regarding reset don’t seem to work. How do I reset the trip meter(s)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance สมัครufabet

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: Need help.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 08:03:25 PM »

That is a good question and one that took me a few tries to figure out. I use the same informationon my display, also. On the upper display I have selected the range estimator and on the lower display I have selected Trip 2. 

The way you reset it is to push the lower button once. That will get the upper display flashing. Then push it again and that will cause the lower (Trip 2) display to flash. Then push and hold the upper button until Trip 2 display resets to zero. Then push the lower button again and the display will stop flashing (or leave it alone and it will stop flashing on its own in a few seconds).
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

ashnazg

• View Profile
Re: Need help.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 08:15:11 PM »

I was trying to remember which button was which... whether it was "Select" on top and "Adjust" on bottom, or vice versa.  Sounds like "Select" is the bottom.

Incidentally, you can scroll through most items on the screen using this "Select" button, and then use the "Adjust" button to make changes.  In some cases, quick clicks of "Adjust" will scroll through which one of many options you want to appear there (this is probably only true for the upper/lower displays where you currently have Range & Trip 2).  The push-and-hold of "Adjust" is how you force a reset of the value.
2015 Zero SR
2015 Zero FX (previous bike)
2011 Zero XU (previous bike)
Pages: [1]