• March 28, 2024, 03:38:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33

Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 56227 times)

goeco ireland

• View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »

Hi Just wanted to let you all know who I/we are. We as a family set up Goeco an electric bike/vehicle company in Ireland when most here were building houses & making fortunes. We however looked slightly long term & have now started to get the rewards after spending years banging our heads against brick walls in this beautiful country of ours. We dont intend to slow just because the coubtry has & we have just taken delivery of the first vectrix in the country.

Have a look at what we do if your interested:

www.goeco.ie
www.electricbikeholidays.ie
ww.foldingbikes.ie

Regards

The Mannering family ;D

colonknight

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 09:08:49 PM »

good job! i developed LED light these days on motorcycle helmet too

colonknight

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 09:10:18 PM »

i have been looking for MASEI skull chrome helmet in L size.. anyone can help?

chdfarl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 09:54:46 PM »

Hi Guys

My name is Chad. I live in Ma. I am excited that i found a community of people who discuss electric motorcycles. I dont have an electric motorcycle at this time since I dont have the money. Ive been planing a build over a number of years. I am an avid motorcyclist and racer with years of experience as a motorcycle mechanic and tons to say on the subject of electric motorcycles.

Chad Farland
Dartmouth Ma.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 10:24:52 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Lots of knowledgable guys and gals around. Let us know what your planning...

ollie900

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 12:14:01 AM »

Hi, my name is Oliver, just found you surfing... I am thinking I want to start an EV motorcyle and scooter dealership here in UK... Will surf around site but wondered if you have  posted a definitive list of what is available now?  :)  I am of to UK Motorcycle show tomorrow to see what is there...

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 09:22:21 PM »

Hi and welcome!

A definitive list is a good idea. I'll put on together.

You might want to check out http://hollywoodelectrics.com if you have not already. They are an electric mc shop. Might be good folks to chat with. Guity bought his GPRS from them.

Stephen

• View Profile
Welcome!
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2009, 02:20:35 AM »

HI 2 Wheeled EV Group,

i am loctaed in switzerland and bought already a Quantya Strada / need a "official status" of the bike like lamp mask and so on , to be allowed to race.

My person participate in some Endurance Races (3h) every year in CH with GasGas 250, now it is time to change.....
My plan is, to update you frequently with some pictures and informations when using Quantya in Endurance Races.
Also the possible modifications on a Quantya are in my focus.
Here suspension wise and other usefull normally on petrol bikes used race equipment.

The Quantya is now in the modifications situation, pictures will follow in ca. 3 weeks.

My first question to you all in this forum is:

Does somebody keep any infos, how to reload the accu in the field?
With suncollectors, with a car battery etc?

I am riding a lot of times in the woods and mountains, so maybe the normal charging procedure isn`t possible.

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Stephen
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 02:22:16 AM by Stephen »

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2009, 08:20:43 AM »

Hi Stephen, really glad to have you on board! You may want to start a new post to ask your questions so they get the proper attention.

Really looking forward to seeing the pics and info.

Dark Knight 667

• The picture is of a DVD rewinder...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »

I have been doing a lot of research on Electric Motorcycles and scooters lately.  I figured I would start a forum to post what I find and get feedback from other people who own or are interested in these awsome machines.

So please join me in discussing the future of two wheeled power!

Freakin yeah man, that's the BOMB! I'm pumped, psyched, license to KILL bro! Ready to make some bank skadmoa, or should i say...SkAdOmA

OH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*N
Did I really just go there?
Yes
Yes I did bruh

Bogan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 10:56:19 AM »

I have been doing a lot of research on Electric Motorcycles and scooters lately.  I figured I would start a forum to post what I find and get feedback from other people who own or are interested in these awsome machines.

So please join me in discussing the future of two wheeled power!

Freakin yeah man, that's the BOMB! I'm pumped, psyched, license to KILL bro! Ready to make some bank skadmoa, or should i say...SkAdOmA

OH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*N
Did I really just go there?
Yes
Yes I did bruh

lol, what are you on about sunshine? Lucky this aint kiwibiker, the flamers and trollers would be all over a post like that, also the grammarians!

caferace

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2010, 02:49:49 AM »

Just a quick hello. Have been following the electric bike world (primarily the racing side) for some time and thought I'd pop in and see what the fuss was all about. I'm a former racer, motojourno and all around bike nut.

Jim Race
www.MotoGPod.com
www.RideOnTwo.com/forum/

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:35 PM »

Really glad to have you on board Jim! Great work on MotoGPod.com!

You all may want to check this out...

http://www.motogpod.com/episode/episode-220-atmosphere-electric

specialquarter

• View Profile
    • Reliable supplier and exporter of electric vehicles ect
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »

Hi Just wanted to let you all know who I/we are. I am Mark ,e-marketing sales from Zhejiang Goldenkey Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd. We are an manufactory and exporter for electric scooter/vehicle in china ,and we have exported our e-vehicles to European countries for years . Now we are developing new market looking for dealer to cooperate with each!

Have a look at what we export  if your interested:

www.e-mopeds.com

Regards
 Mark
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:57:09 PM by specialquarter »

jcorning

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 09:39:09 AM »

Howdy!

I'm Jim, I've been messing around with electric motorcycles since 2007, when I converted my wife's Ninja 250 into a research vehicle....turned obsession. I've put over 2000 miles on it as an electric (not many, considering the span of years, but it gives you a sense of how much time has gone into redesigning and rebuilding to get better speed and performance). In the process of learning how to go faster, I've burned up a lot of expensive stuff that wasn't ready for highway speeds and the resulting power requirements. Here are a couple of links with photos of the project:

http://www.prometheussolar.com/Motorcycle.aspx

and

http://green.autoblog.com/2008/09/29/altcar-2008-prometheus-solar-powered-electric-motorcycle/

I'm working on a new bike, designed as an electric from the ground up. I've tried to attach a teaser photo, but your system says it's out of room. This is a full sized bike, aimed at real motorcycle performance and a 75 mile minimum range on a charge. I've been able to ride it a little, but we're working through some expensive lessons about lithium polymer batteries.... More when it's running regularly. Here's a site with some preliminary photos:

http://www.novakineticsmotors.com/

Anyway, this looks like an interesting forum, I'm glad I found it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33