• April 23, 2024, 05:23:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33

Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 56528 times)

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome!
« on: November 30, 2007, 01:38:38 AM »

I have been doing a lot of research on Electric Motorcycles and scooters lately.  I figured I would start a forum to post what I find and get feedback from other people who own or are interested in these awsome machines.

So please join me in discussing the future of two wheeled power!

amishcrackdealer

• Its all good, baby!
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 01:44:46 AM »

electric has definite potential for the future. I am building a chopper and it is planning to go all electric with it.

lets see some pictures!!!

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 12:21:01 AM »

Hey Amish!  Can't wait to hear more about the bike.  I was reading up on it on another site.  I have seen your other projects and know you can build some nice customs.  Keep me posted.

RideCharged

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 09:05:44 AM »

I'm new to this.  What are the fastest and most reliable EVs?
I'd like something with decent range that could go 50mph if possible.
How much are they?

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 07:20:49 PM »

Hi RideCharged, those are tough questions to answer until we get more owner experiences logged.  For the Vectrix Maxi-scooter expect top pay over $9K USD.  What do you want to use one for?  There are dirtbikes for less $.  And you can always build one for a lot less.

Gardener

• View Profile
    • My Renewable Energy Blog
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 06:53:00 AM »

Skadamo,

Glad to be here. This is going to be a learning experience for me. I do not own an electric motorcycle but am looking at buying a commuter bike next spring and would like it if it were electric instead of fossil fuel driven.

Hope to learn more and participate in discussions with experienced members here.

Cheers!

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 07:03:34 AM »

Welcome gardener!  Looking forward to hearing about your criteria and seeing which way you go.  Exciting stuff!

happines-ping

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 01:50:30 PM »

I am glad to be here.now i am sell the electric motorcycle.so i want to know people's idea for it.

fastfoodfred

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 02:49:17 AM »

Hi, new here.  Pretty much the same as most people.  Just got into the notion of electric bikes and I am curious to what is the current, new, or future models hold in store for us.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 08:50:58 PM »

Hey Fred, glad to have you on board!  We are all learning here.  If you have a question fire away.  If you find something cool post it up.

Thanks!

EnvironMoto

• View Profile
    • EnvironMoto: Green Motorcycle Design and Competition
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 11:19:20 PM »

Hello, My name is Chris and this introduction is long overdue.  I am relatively new to electric motorcycles, but have been a life-long fan of motorcycles and particularly motorcycle racing.  I started a blog in October of 2008 to piece together some news and commentary on EM design and racing, www.EnvironMoto.com .  One of the first articles I created was giving props to Electric Motorcycle Forum.  I still consider it the best electric bike resources on the web... I don't think skadamo ever actually sleeps!

I have very infrequently lurked around here, but I have created an account so that I can be more present.  I hope that I add some positive and useful content on the forum, and I hope that some of you will check out my blog from time to time to keep me in line!
Chris
EnvironMoto: Chronicling Green Motorcycle Design and Competition

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 03:55:25 AM »

Hi Chris, thanks a lot for the huge compliments to me and the members here! Everyone here is posting great information. I learn from most every post.

Your site is in my feed reader, shame on me for not linking out to you if I haven't. I know I've at least tweeted you posts. Anyway, I will keep an eye on www.EnvironMoto.com. Keep up the great work!

SunTzu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 05:48:10 AM »

New here too. anyone located in florida?

BretA

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 01:29:40 AM »

Hi, wanted to add my interest to this board. I already mostly post on the elmoto forum.  I am an owner/rider of a 72 volt AC GPR-S.

BretA

guity

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 01:41:37 AM »

Hi BretA,

Welcome and I also wanted to say thanks for your documentation of your experiences with your GPR-S, that I probably read on the elmoto site.  I also have purchased a 72 volt GPR-S, and am currently waiting for Electric Motorsport to put it together and test it.  It is not quite stock, because the batteries are 60 ah.  I have been dying to ask you -- once you got all the bugs ironed out with your machine, have you been happy with it?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33