General Category > General Discussion

Energica vs Lightning..... Discuss

(1/2) > >>

green-mopeds.com:
Whos going to start this one off?

Energica have a neat youtube video beating everything in its path here.....

but

Lightning beats all comers at Pikes Peak.

Who would you put your money on and why?

Richard230:
My comment would be that you can actually buy an Energica (they sell them at my BMW dealer), but where would you go to purchase a Lightning and who do you know that actually owns one?  ::)

togo:
OP is Trolling for traffic, this is clickbait.

ultrarnr:
I'll take a hit on this. My money would be on Energica. If you are serious about selling sport bikes you are going to have to focus on performance. So far Energica seems to be far more serious about selling bikes than Lightening is. As Richard asked, does anyone know anyone who owns a LS-218? In the LS-218 vs Kawasaki H2 the article mentioned Lightening has all of 15 employees. And they have been in business for how many years?  I have tried several times to get answers to questions and never got a response. Lightening has no dealer network at all. You have to wonder how they are still in business. Their web site sucks. Not much activity on their Facebook page either. No question the LS-218 has some great features, it is just too bad Lightening doesn't seem interested in selling them.

green-mopeds.com:
Maybe but maybe they are just focussing on the US right now. How many vendors do we know that don't look at the UK as a viable market yet? Eg compare the amount of EV vendors at EICMA (~25) vs the NEC a week later (2 or 3)

P.S not a clipbait post btw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version