Tech > Parts, Mods And Hacks

CCS kits

(1/1)

Erasmo:
So one of the biggest fast charging networks had a sad announcement a few days ago, from now on they will install higher power chargers on new location, although without AC. Business-wise an understandable decision but a bit of a bummer for two wheeled motorists.

Luckily does the SCv2 also accept DC, I'm starting to look into CCS but that is some advanced stuff, reverse engineering it would be almost impossible for me at home. There are some ChaDeMo third party kits but I have yet so see one for CCS.
Ideally it would be an inlet with a black box that talks to the station and had DC out, does somebody know if such a thing exists yet? Searching for it is a bit iffy because the term CCS returns a lot of clutter.

Shadow:
Does paralleling the input and output of the charger to the bike DC voltage function for testing purposes?

Erasmo:

--- Quote from: Shadow on December 11, 2017, 02:02:35 AM ---Does paralleling the input and output of the charger to the bike DC voltage function for testing purposes?

--- End quote ---
Could you please elaborate a bit more, English isn't my mother tongue and I have a bit trouble parsing this sentence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version