Makes And Models > Energica

Base models starting at $25k!

(1/2) > >>

NEW2elec:
With several disclaimers about prices subject to change and extra fees, still that's in the HMMmmm let me think about that range at least.  You can go to their main web site and go to build a bike and get some details.

shayan:
http://configurator.energicamotorusa.com/start

$25k and thats standard with DC fast charge, sport map and no freight charges  :o :o

BrianTRice@gmail.com:
I see that they've realized that they need to sell their bikes at or near cost to get the product out there for feedback and exposure.

They're still not to my taste or useful enough, but hopefully that puts more riders on the electric side of things.

ultrarnr:
At this price point they will be competitive with the Zero SR. The big question for most would be what is more important, longer range or faster charging. But Energica's dealer network is tiny compared to Zero's and that is what hurts them the most. I live  in North Carolina and not willing to go to southern Florida to look at them or to get service done on them.

Ashveratu:
I may have to take a serious look into buying one of these now. My only big concern is maintenance and service here in Maryland.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version