General Category > General Discussion

New 100% electric UK Dealer

(1/3) > >>

shannow88:
Hey All, Just posted a question to the forum then realised it may be worthwhile doing a post for any of you living in the UK that we have just established ourselves as a 100% all electric dealership based centrally in East Anglia. We currently have Zero Motorcycles and SuperSoco under our wing with Alta, Torrot, Oset and Lightning coming on board in 2018 to name a few.

Unsure of whether a promotional post is allowed, but just thought it was worthwhile for anyone this way knowing we were here to help concerning the above brands and also to help ourselves as we are learning all the time as our other business has focus's on dirty custom combustion two wheels until now!

Thanks,

Alec
English Electric Motor Co.
www.englishelectricmotorco.com
www.oldempiremotorcycles.com

togo:
I think you've kept it informational rather than promotional.

Awesome to see another electric-only dealer.  A dealer who understands electric is the point and won't try to shift customers into traditional polluting vibrating noisy fossil fuel explosion containment maintenance complexity.  A dealer without that conflict of interest.

: - )

odedmaz:

--- Quote from: togo on October 29, 2017, 11:17:21 AM ---I think you've kept it informational rather than promotional.

Awesome to see another electric-only dealer.  A dealer who understands electric is the point and won't try to shift customers into traditional polluting vibrating noisy fossil fuel explosion containment maintenance complexity.  A dealer without that conflict of interest.

: - )

--- End quote ---
Just curious about the "Electric Motion"
 range of e-motorcycles. Don't see them pop up often, are you familiar with them?
Good luck with your E-shop.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

togo:
Huh. For trials events, contests where the goal is crossing obstacles, not speed. http://cleanrider.com/em-5-7-electric-trial-bike/

To discuss further, start a new thread.

odedmaz:

--- Quote from: togo on October 29, 2017, 08:24:31 PM ---Huh. For trials events, contests where the goal is crossing obstacles, not speed. http://cleanrider.com/em-5-7-electric-trial-bike/

To discuss further, start a new thread.

--- End quote ---
Referring to their Etrek model, which is a dual sport bike (road and off road). Their other models are trial oriented.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version