• April 20, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New 100% electric UK Dealer  (Read 775 times)

shannow88

• View Profile
New 100% electric UK Dealer
« on: October 28, 2017, 10:21:15 PM »

Hey All, Just posted a question to the forum then realised it may be worthwhile doing a post for any of you living in the UK that we have just established ourselves as a 100% all electric dealership based centrally in East Anglia. We currently have Zero Motorcycles and SuperSoco under our wing with Alta, Torrot, Oset and Lightning coming on board in 2018 to name a few.

Unsure of whether a promotional post is allowed, but just thought it was worthwhile for anyone this way knowing we were here to help concerning the above brands and also to help ourselves as we are learning all the time as our other business has focus's on dirty custom combustion two wheels until now!

Thanks,

Alec
English Electric Motor Co.
www.englishelectricmotorco.com
www.oldempiremotorcycles.com

togo

• It's like flying. But with more traction.
    • View Profile
Re: New 100% electric UK Dealer
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 11:17:21 AM »

I think you've kept it informational rather than promotional.

Awesome to see another electric-only dealer.  A dealer who understands electric is the point and won't try to shift customers into traditional polluting vibrating noisy fossil fuel explosion containment maintenance complexity.  A dealer without that conflict of interest.

: - )

our knowledge about Zeros collects here: https://zeromanual.com/

odedmaz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 01:26:41 PM »

I think you've kept it informational rather than promotional.

Awesome to see another electric-only dealer.  A dealer who understands electric is the point and won't try to shift customers into traditional polluting vibrating noisy fossil fuel explosion containment maintenance complexity.  A dealer without that conflict of interest.

: - )
Just curious about the "Electric Motion"
 range of e-motorcycles. Don't see them pop up often, are you familiar with them?
Good luck with your E-shop.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

togo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 08:24:31 PM »

Huh. For trials events, contests where the goal is crossing obstacles, not speed. http://cleanrider.com/em-5-7-electric-trial-bike/

To discuss further, start a new thread.

odedmaz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 09:12:09 PM »

Huh. For trials events, contests where the goal is crossing obstacles, not speed. http://cleanrider.com/em-5-7-electric-trial-bike/

To discuss further, start a new thread.
Referring to their Etrek model, which is a dual sport bike (road and off road). Their other models are trial oriented.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

green-mopeds.com

• View Profile
    • Green-mopeds.com
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 10:40:05 PM »

For information purposes then :)

Green-mopeds is a new 100% electric multi-brand dealer offering Torrot, Super Soco and exclusively ECCity bikes based in London.

Always willing to help in your quest to move from old school petrol bikes to 100% electric and more than happy to offer test-rides and trials.

www.green-mopeds.com
100% multi-brand electric moped/motorbike dealer and  importer in London, offering various L1e & L3E models.

www.green-mopeds.com

togo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 01:24:09 AM »

Bicycle-class vehicles aren't really appropriate at electricmotorcycleforum.com

Motorcycles are 2-3 wheel vehicles that can go fast. 

There are electric bicycle forums and moped forums for the <20mph and <45mph class vehicles elsewhere.  Let's not clutter the EMF.

green-mopeds.com

• View Profile
    • Green-mopeds.com
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 03:32:18 AM »

Not sure if the previous reply was for me but although Torrot do do push bikes, their Muvi are definitely motorbikes/mopeds as are the Super Soco and ECCity. Ie L1e and L3e.

Www.green-mopeds.com for more info
100% multi-brand electric moped/motorbike dealer and  importer in London, offering various L1e & L3E models.

www.green-mopeds.com

MostlyBonkers

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 12:55:20 PM »

Oooh, how did I miss this? Probably because I've not been active here for a while.

I welcome both vendors with open arms.  There's a huge gaping hole in the London market for a Zero dealership. Green-mopeds could probably sell a few Zeros.  I don't know if The Bike Shed ever got an FXS in. I really should pay them a visit having spoken to the guy that runs it on my commute a few times.

togo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 06:17:30 AM »

Not sure if the previous reply was for me but although Torrot do do push bikes, their Muvi are definitely motorbikes/mopeds as are the Super Soco and ECCity. Ie L1e and L3e.

Perhaps there is a cultural difference in the term "moped"

"Moped" means underpowered, motor-pedal, bicycle class, to me.  I would not expect a place named "mopeds" to sell motorcycle class vehicles, or if they did, I would not expect them to be taken seriously.  I apologize if that's not the case outside of USA.

MostlyBonkers

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 12:38:43 PM »

Perhaps there is a cultural difference in the term "moped"

"Moped" means underpowered, motor-pedal, bicycle class, to me.  I would not expect a place named "mopeds" to sell motorcycle class vehicles, or if they did, I would not expect them to be taken seriously.  I apologize if that's not the case outside of USA.

That's also the case here in the UK. However, since there's a distinct lack of Zero dealers in central London, I'm sure they'll be able to flog a few.
Pages: [1]