• March 29, 2024, 06:08:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: GIVI E360 top and side cases (set of 3)  (Read 561 times)

dukecola

• View Profile
GIVI E360 top and side cases (set of 3)
« on: July 25, 2017, 03:54:57 AM »

I have 3 GIVI E360 cases for sale, one is a top case with backrest, the other two are side cases. One side case is new in box, never used, one side case was used 2 months, and the top case was used 2 months as well. The top case has some small drill holes in the bottom that were going to be used to draw cool air in for a diginow charger, but the case turned out to be too small for my project. I filled holes with rubber sealant. Water does not get into the case. Selling because my plan was to use them to carry chargers but went with a different case set up.  These cases are monokey and fit on the Zero factory side case mounts. If you have a Zero monolock top case mount, you'll need to get the monokey adapter plate for theZero top rack. All three case have been rekeyed to use the same key. They will also fit any other bike with monokey racks.

These cases are very aerodynamic, their curved walls allow the wind to slip right by. They look real nice on the Zero too and hold way more capacity than the 22L Zero cases. If interested, send me a message and I'll send you a pic of them on my bike. Price is $500 for all 3. Cost new with backrest and 3-key locks was $785.00

carlitos015

• View Profile
Re: GIVI E360 top and side cases (set of 3)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 04:25:29 AM »

this still for sale?
Pages: [1]