• April 25, 2024, 10:51:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2010 Zero S Electric Motorcycle - $2600 (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)  (Read 541 times)

ctrlburn

• 79_HD_Sportster 2013_Zero_S 2020_HD_LiveWire
    • View Profile
    • Charging Cycles

I saw this listing on craigslist and am sharing for others to consider pursuing.

2010 Zero S Electric Motorcycle - $2600 (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/6117879270.html

2010 Zero S
VIN: 538S4A051AC000787
condition: excellent
fuel: electric
odometer: 2277
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
The 2010 Zero S is the first street model put out by Zero Motorcycles. It is considered by most to be the electric equivalent of a 250cc supermoto. This motorcycle differs from conventional motorbikes in it's automatic transmission and lack of engine sound. This Zero has some cosmetic damage after being dropped by a previous owner. The front side fairings have removable stickers on them from the previous owner. There is slight wear around some areas of the plastics from use.
I used this motorcycle for short commutes, errands and enjoyment. Electric motorcycles are extremely reliable and limited in maintenance to basically just the chain, tires, brakes and such. It uses a standard household outlet to charge and I have found an average of 2 hours per recharge. The seat is pretty high up at 34". It allows for a lot of ground clearance but may prove difficult for shorter people

• Brushed permanent magnet electric motor
• Top speed: 67 mph (105 kph)
• Range: Up to 50 miles (80 km)
• Recharge time: Less than 4 hours
• Charger type: On-board
• Input: Standard 110V or 220V (Standard outlet)
• Seat Height: 34 inches
• Carrying capacity: 302 pounds (136.0 kg)
• Typical cost to recharge: Less than $.01 per mile
• Aircraft grade aluminum frame

Pages: [1]