• March 28, 2024, 07:28:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Zero App and DS2013 not working since December  (Read 383 times)

chinuchano

• View Profile
Zero App and DS2013 not working since December
« on: April 28, 2017, 12:58:53 AM »

Greetings to all.

The first thing to appear, I am Dani of Spain, and have a Zero DS2013 that he buys of the second hand. I am delighted with it, I use it daily to go to work at 80Km from home, charge at work and I return so I sack the poor girl.

But what leads me to you is to ask a question since the technical service is giving me long and it is because of the app.

After buying it, I had the mobile connected and I could see in real time what happened on the bike, in December I took it to solve a problem that marked, and after giving it to me, the application stopped working, agreeing that they updated the firmware And came out an update of the app, so they say that they have consulted and that manufactures are sure that happens and have to get an update of App, I have been doing this since December and the application does not come out. I know they do not want me / they know how to solve it.

Is there evidence that is so ?? Or does the last update work correctly with the DS2013?

Thanks to everyone, greetings and apologies my English, San Google is my ally.

P.D Sorry if it is posted, but I have not found it if it is so and someone tells me where to thank him.

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: Zero App and DS2013 not working since December
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 03:47:48 AM »

Perhaps this thread will be of some interest (but it may not help): 
http://electricmotorcycleforum.com/boards/index.php?topic=6843.0

I doubt that there is much difference between the 2013 and the 2014 models when it come to the Zero app.   ???
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

hubert

• '14 Zero S, nuke charged
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 03:53:48 AM »

Hello and welcome Dani. There are many problems with the app since latest update. The solution I found is to replace it by a previous version. The previous versions are not available in the play store of course, but you can download the apk files here: https://apkpure.com/zero-motorcycles/com.ZeroMotorcycles

The older the app, th smaller it is and the better it works!
2014 Zero S
Velomobile "Quest"
Mitsubishi i-MiEV

chinuchano

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 04:48:24 PM »

Thank you very much for the answers, I have to have it with you.

Greetings.
Pages: [1]