• March 29, 2024, 05:37:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: French designer launches crowdfunding campaign for a hybrid motorcycle  (Read 1267 times)

Furion Mc

• View Profile

I can draw "Pie-in-the-Sky" pictures too.  He forgot the location of the Flux Capacitor and the back-up Oscillation Overthruster, by the way.

Fixed it. The OO only needs to be attached at the swing arm since it requires a direct connection to the the tire for reverse functions only. The FC is integrated into the motor casing of course.

Furion, transparency is key and we all greatly appreciate anyone who is willing to directly address the community about their funding campaigns. We all joke around here because we have seen so many bogus projects we don't trust anything anymore less there is a prototype (unless you are Lit Motors ... we don't trust them anymore) . Secretly we all want alternative energy bikes to succeed.

If you get a prototype of this working it could change many things for the better so naturally we wish you luck.

I am also convinced of this, and I understand the mistrust of the community. The current version is summarized in a 70-page document. And the highly illustrated exhibition to the general public does not resist 15 sc to experienced people. Also, it is always interesting to interact on forums, even if it stings a little sometimes ;-).

Shadow

• Global Moderator
  • 130,000mi electric since 2016
    • View Profile

,,,I am also convinced of this, and I understand the mistrust of the community. The current version is summarized in a 70-page document. And the highly illustrated exhibition to the general public does not resist 15 sc to experienced people. Also, it is always interesting to interact on forums, even if it stings a little sometimes ;-).
It is a fascinating engineering challenge for a motorcycle vehicle.

Fivespeed302

• View Profile

,,,I am also convinced of this, and I understand the mistrust of the community. The current version is summarized in a 70-page document. And the highly illustrated exhibition to the general public does not resist 15 sc to experienced people. Also, it is always interesting to interact on forums, even if it stings a little sometimes ;-).
It is a fascinating engineering challenge for a motorcycle vehicle.

A challenge which I wish them the best of luck with. They have an uphill battle and uncountable challenges. Great things never come easy though.
2015 Zero SR
2009 Yamaha R1

Erasmo

• View Profile

Two thing, battery capacity isn't mentioned anywhere as far as I could've find, and how are you planning to cram a battery of any significant proportion in that teeny tiny tail piece?

Burton

• View Profile

Two thing, battery capacity isn't mentioned anywhere as far as I could've find, and how are you planning to cram a battery of any significant proportion in that teeny tiny tail piece?

I think with said tailpiece it could be 4kW max? Assuming a custom made battery ...

It would be more interesting to turn the tail into the gas tank and put more batteries under the actual tank area. Kinda of like how the NC700X stores its gas. This opens up the possibility of more battery range.

But this all really depends on how this thing is going to work (ie generator based, or hybrid based where low cities speeds = electric and highway = gas)
All content I have created here http://bit.ly/1NX4KP9
Pages: 1 [2]