• April 27, 2024, 01:26:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A joke worth reading  (Read 318 times)

Richard230

• View Profile
A joke worth reading
« on: March 27, 2017, 08:32:30 PM »

I come across lots of jokes on motorcycle forums almost every day and almost all are probably not something that everyone would appreciate. However, here is one that you might get a kick out of, just to lighten up the mood a bit:    :)

The new Proposed Health Care Package has been announced!  (Don't you wish.  ;) )

The Medical Association has weighed in on the new proposed health care package:

The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologist's had sort of a gut feeling about it and the Neurologists thought the administration had a lot of nerve.

Meanwhile the Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.

The Pathologists yelled "Over my dead body" and the Pediatricians said "Oh grow up".

The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness and the Radiologists could see right through it.

Surgeons washed their hands of the whole things and the Internists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.

The Plastic Surgeons decided that this would put a whole new face on medicine.

The Podiatrists said "it was a step in the right direction" but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.

Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas and the lofty Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end the, the Proctologists won out leaving the entire decision to the assholes in government!   :o
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: A joke worth reading
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 04:47:55 AM »

The older you are the more you will appreciate these:

I don't need anger management.  I need people to stop ticking me off.

Old age is coming at a really bad time.

When I was a child I thought Nap Time was a punishment ... now, as a grown up, it just feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is ... "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change things I can and the friends to post my bail when I finally snap.

I don't have gray hair.  I have "wisdom highlights".  I'm just very wise.

My people skills are just fine.  It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.

Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would've put them on my knees.

The kids text me "plz" which is shorter than please.  I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes".

I'm going to retire and live off of my savings.  Not sure what I'll do that second week.

When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people"?

Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.

Oops! Did I roll my eyes out loud?

At my age "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I actually came in there for.

Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes; come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators.  We haven't met yet.
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

rider7

• 2017 DSR, 100% wind charged
    • View Profile
Re: A joke worth reading
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 06:48:06 AM »

I chuckle and feel you're describing me Richard230  ;D

I never knew that we old humans develop an allergy to bs past 45.

32 years of almost every day riding all year round.
Pages: [1]