• March 29, 2024, 03:27:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New "Head Man" at Zero  (Read 349 times)

JaimeC

• View Profile
    • Facebook page
1999 BMW K1200LT
2019 Yamaha XMAX
2021 Zero SR

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: New "Head Man" at Zero
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:40:01 AM »

Well that is interesting.  I didn't know that Richard Walker took a walk out of the door last July.  I wonder what Samuel Paschel  brings to the Zero EV table?

This statement in the article is interesting: These hirings hopefully point to Zero finally revamping its motorcycle design language, and offering an electric vehicle to motorcycle enthusiasts that more closely resembles the kind of machines they already own. It sounds like Zero might be getting a taste of Empulse sportbike design.  But revamping their entire range is not going to be cheap and might drive the retail price further away from the IC mainstream and might be counterproductive when it comes to increasing sales. Right now the "dual-sport" style is hot and sportbikes not so much, but who knows how long that will last and what the next styling trend will be.  ???

I hope we get more information about these changes soon. My goal is to buy a 2018 Zero, but I don't want something entirely new as brand new stuff is likely to contain bugs - just ask any BMW enthusiast.   ::)
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.
Pages: [1]