• April 24, 2024, 03:43:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Zero S Fender Chop And Graphics  (Read 3284 times)

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Zero S Fender Chop And Graphics
« on: November 12, 2009, 09:06:03 AM »

@RentAMotorcycle posted this moded Zero S on twitter.

A few days ago the SoCal/AZ rep for Zero motorcycles, TJ Aguirre, rolled up to EDR in his customized and stripped down Zero-S.

More info...
http://goedr.com/2009/11/12/pimped-out-zero-s-electric-street-bike/

gasorelectric

• View Profile
Re: Zero S Fender Chop And Graphics
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 10:42:31 PM »

You can make a Ford Pinto "look" cool. Now let's see it run without falling apart and geting out if it's own way. The bike won't go up a steep incline let alone get the front wheel 1/2 an inch off the ground even with you yanking on it! If that's not bad enough...try having the motor overheat and lock up on you. Yes, this has happened many times to the Zero's..why do you think no one but the company representatives have them and not the public. Let's see if they can get it together by their new supposed release date of April 2010 (per factery coordinator I spoke to when I canceled my order). I bet not, based on the last years many broken promises.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 10:54:28 PM »

gasorelectric, please keep your Zero basing agenda to your own thread. Your anger seems very misplaced seeing as you don't own one. This thread is about a customization job on a Zero S.

Right, only reps own the bike. Zero has communicated they are working on some issues with the motor, it's no secret. No customers own the S yet so Zero has not done anyone wrong.

gasorelectric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 05:25:21 AM »

Seems like this forum should be called don't criticize electric bike - only think happy thoughts. Wait that forum already exhists, it's called the pink fuzzy bunny warm fluffy thoughts forum.  I didn't know you could only post happy thoughts here. My mother always said keep your unhappy thoughts to yourself...why make any changes to all the electric bikes then if everyone is happy!

guity

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 05:57:29 AM »

I can only speak for myself, but I don't mind reading your critiques at all.  Still, it would be a lot more considerate to place them in a thread you start or in an established thread in which the critiques are actually relevant.   

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 05:59:39 AM »

Criticisms are fine. They are just worthless without details.
Pages: [1]