• April 27, 2024, 02:52:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2011 ZERO FULLY ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE AWESOME DEAL over $14000 new - $5300  (Read 588 times)

ctrlburn

• 79_HD_Sportster 2013_Zero_S 2020_HD_LiveWire
    • View Profile
    • Charging Cycles

Another Craiglist Post near me

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/5919195638.html

anyone interested in a FULL ELECTRIC bike?
67 cents to fully charge in an hour, hits 75mph last time i rode it
its a 2011 Zero S bike, with only 1300 miles on it, yes 1300, thing is like new.
has a few upgrades as well, like cast alloy wheels, pirelli tires, 2014 seat, fx headlights, LED tail light and turn signals and flashers for brakes. i also have a different size 'sprocket' and belt for better acceleration. all these parts are not cheap, and not easy to find.
this was a $14,000 bike when new and its only been used for short amount of time and its in like new condition. comes with 2 cords as well, one long one for home, and a short thinner one to take along to charge on the fly. if you don't have a long commute this is basically free riding. plugs into any household outlet.
these batteries are rated to last 300,000 miles if not let uncharged for long periods of time (years).
these batteries are great, and if you have it plugged in when not in use, they do not deplete at all, there is an onboard battery trickle charger that always keeps it topped off
asking $5300. cash only, title in hand.

please no lowballs, even non working ones with dead battery sell for $4000.
Pages: [1]