• April 23, 2017, 02:00:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Questions on FastCharging / DigiNow Supercharger  (Read 8263 times)

anton

• View Profile
Re: Questions on FastCharging / DigiNow Supercharger
« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2017, 02:05:50 AM »

Anymore reviews of the DigiNow? 

I'm wondering if all the bugs are worked out and what is the availability of 6.6 kW.
There was a harmless bug with the oldest revision of the control board (I'm pretty sure no one has those anymore) that Brandon fixed in newer revision. Did not affect charging or running in any way, just some log lines being printed out. Plus new board boots up very quickly now.

I've been running 6.6 kW PowerTank cover setup for a while now for semi-long trips (~600 mi) and it has been pretty much flawless as far as I can tell. Unless someone posts installation photos sooner than next week, I could probably take it apart and document.

Shadow

• Tip Overs: 7
  • Global Moderator
  • Zero 2016 DSR ZF13.0
    • View Profile
Re: Questions on FastCharging / DigiNow Supercharger
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2017, 03:37:16 AM »

I've been running 6.6 kW PowerTank cover setup for a while now for semi-long trips (~600 mi) and it has been pretty much flawless as far as I can tell. Unless someone posts installation photos sooner than next week, I could probably take it apart and document.
I have not seen any photos showing the upgrade of a single 3.3kW module to a two module under-cowl. Would like to see how that is, and how it sits in the tank area.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]