• April 25, 2024, 03:32:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Everything you need to know about the Electric Motorcycles  (Read 893 times)

electriccarinisder

• View Profile
Everything you need to know about the Electric Motorcycles
« on: July 08, 2016, 05:23:47 AM »

Only 4 more days to back Electric Car Insider on Kickstarter

Electric Car Insider’s EV Buyers Guide is providing you all the information you need to know about the vehicle you will potentially buy or are looking for. You can get an advanced copy of the digital or paper edition through our Kickstarter page.. The campaign is 77% to the goal of $10,000, if you’re planning to back the project now is the time.

We are currently working on our next edition all about Electric Motorcycles.

Read more about Electric Car Insider's EV Buyers Guide through our Kickstarter: http://kck.st/28ZHKls

MostlyBonkers

• View Profile
Re: Everything you need to know about the Electric Motorcycles
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 12:51:00 PM »

I've just backed your project. Best of luck hitting your target. It's a shame you won't ship your magazine internationally. I work for a law firm that does a lot of business in the energy sector. They might have gone for the idea of backing your project and getting a few copies of the magazine to give out to staff.

Now I think about it, that's not a bad angle to use to persuade them to provide some sockets in our loading bay so I can charge my bike at work! :-)

electriccarinisder

• View Profile
Re: Everything you need to know about the Electric Motorcycles
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 05:11:44 AM »

Thank you for your support backing us. I understand it would be helpful to have international shipping which is why we made the new app that can be downloaded worldwide. Please spread the word!
Pages: [1]