• March 29, 2024, 09:36:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Zero DSR ZF13 Handlebar Diameter  (Read 1211 times)

jtchivers

• View Profile
Zero DSR ZF13 Handlebar Diameter
« on: May 01, 2016, 09:35:53 PM »

Do any existing owners (or anyone, come to that) know what the diameter of the handlebars of the 2016 DSR ZF13, or could measure them for me, please?

I'm picking up my DSR in the next 2-3 weeks and I'm interested in mounting a GPS cradle for the Zumo 590 in the middle section of the bars, below the ignition key and when I took over the RAM mount kit which came with the Zumo over to Street Bike yesterday, we found that the U bolt is too small to fit around the diameter of the handlebars. I don't want to fit the cradle to the handlebars where they taper down, but in the middle part. I know that I can get hold of a U bolt separately, but I'm a bit stuck without measuring the handlebars and stupidly didn't think to check them while I was there.

Charlie at Streetbike has said they'll figure something out, as Street Bike will fit the cradle for me, but I'd like to be helpful if I can by ordering a suitable, decent U bolt and having it delivered directly to them.

I can't find any reference to the size in specs or searches, so am hoping that someone in the community can help out.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:47:34 PM by jtchivers »

Ndm

• View Profile
Re: Zero DSR ZF13 Handlebar Diameter
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 11:22:29 PM »

I measured 28.5 mm, hope it helps
2013 zero S  ZF13.0 , 2017 chevy bolt, 2008 IGO Titan bike

jtchivers

• View Profile
Re: Zero DSR ZF13 Handlebar Diameter
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 11:59:33 PM »

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!  :)
Pages: [1]