• April 25, 2024, 10:50:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Top speed at Sport mode reduced?  (Read 2096 times)

Kocho

• View Profile
Re: Top speed at Sport mode reduced?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 05:58:44 AM »

3.2V cell voltahe is very low for 65% SoC. Seems either a cell that is weak or the BMS thinks it is, so it is limiting the current to only 199A, which is way too low ...
'15 Zero SR

nevetsyad

• View Profile
Re: Top speed at Sport mode reduced?
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 06:35:54 AM »

I've been having the bike looked at for random reboots while riding, about three months total in the shop for that in 2016, with no resolution. Well, blown charger and that in the first visit, weeks after picking it up, apparently it took over a month to get the charger sent to the first shop. Then after a firmware update at a new shop because the first one dropped Zero, the reboots may have stopped, but now I randomly get severely limited in power like in the above logs. Last dealer did an unauthorized maintenance and caused brake fluid to spill and stain my plastics. Third dealer, where it's at now for over a month, is waiting on plastics.

They say that Zero tells them to update the firmware and give it back to me. I got an EE from Zero to E-mail me finally and after explaining all the power failures and that this wasn't the only time this happened, she said, "Looking through the logs, the 28% power at 64% looked more of a hiccup than an ongoing problem, since the power available increased to a normal amount and continued to be normal throughout the rest of that ride". I hope to god she looks into it more and they don't just put new plastics on it in May, update the firmware, and give her back to me. I'll lose my sh!t if they do.
2023 Energica Experia
2022 Lightning Strike (reservation)
2021 Energica Eva Ribelle (For Sale)
2020 Zero SR/S (sold)
2018 Zero DSR (sold)
2015 Zero SR (Lets call it sold)
Pages: 1 [2]