• April 26, 2024, 10:30:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2013 FX hill climb comparison  (Read 799 times)

eyeinsky

• View Profile
    • Elevation Aerial Operation
2013 FX hill climb comparison
« on: December 02, 2015, 05:51:54 AM »

LOL I'm always couple of years behind the curve but i finally have moved into the 2013 bike with my first FX. I've been wanting this machine for a while. It probably the best bike for my riding style. Dirt and more dirt. The 2012 DS was good and i love this bike but my FX is much suited for the off road riding

Since I've had her I've modified the rear brake to a LH hand brake, chain drive and LED lights.

I really like the hill climbing capability of these bikes and the FX is very comanding on the hills.

Here's a little video i made today, I was riding with my buddy on his Sherco 300 we did some hill climbing. This was not a race but it pretty funny how close the two bike ended up.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:00:28 AM by eyeinsky »

rayivers

• electric feels so right
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 FX hill climb comparison
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 11:00:50 PM »

The FX does make a great hillclimb bike.  Wait till you try it with knobbies. :)

I'm in the process of changing out the fork springs & oil on my '14 for the 2nd time - I'll update my recent fork thread once I've ridden it a few times.

Ray
'14 Zero FX 5.7 (now 2.8, MX), '14 Zero FX 2.8 (street), '19 Alta MXR, '18 Alta MXR, various '74 - '08 ICE dirt bikes
Pages: [1]