• April 26, 2024, 02:59:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Check out this YOU TUBE Vid titled "Zero electric motorcycle Tesla upgrade"  (Read 1127 times)

NEW2elec

• View Profile

Pretty cool project and good use of two non working units.  Really nice guy, I told him about this forum and I think he'll be joining soon.

Erasmo

• View Profile

Ehm there is no video?

Als I think this subforum is the right place: Pics and Vids

Kocho

• View Profile

This one?

'15 Zero SR

NEW2elec

• View Profile

Ehm there is no video?

Your right sorry just wanted the Zero crowd to see it.  I had to leave for work so there was no time for a link.  Plus it wasn't a "watch me ride down the street" type of video.  Some of those are nice too but you get my point.  I wish I had more knowledge about these bikes to help others out with them but bringing in people who might contribute to the betterment of the group is the best I can do right now.  Hope it comes across that way.

Erasmo

• View Profile

Ehm there is no video?

Your right sorry just wanted the Zero crowd to see it.  I had to leave for work so there was no time for a link.  Plus it wasn't a "watch me ride down the street" type of video.  Some of those are nice too but you get my point.  I wish I had more knowledge about these bikes to help others out with them but bringing in people who might contribute to the betterment of the group is the best I can do right now.  Hope it comes across that way.
Don't worry. It was kinda hard to judge where it would fit best with no actual video ;)

Ranga

• 2015 Zero FX 5.7
    • View Profile

Did he just casually say "I get about 300 miles"?
2015 Zero FX

kingcharles

• 1st Empulse E1 owner in NL
    • View Profile

In the comments below the video he mentioned that he did 150 miles to half battery. With speeds over 100 miles per hour.
Can that old Zero even do 100 mph?
Once you go EV, gas is history!
Pages: [1]