• March 29, 2024, 05:02:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Zero Management Contact Info Help  (Read 1147 times)

Martin

• View Profile
Zero Management Contact Info Help
« on: August 28, 2015, 08:29:56 AM »

My 2014 Zero has been great after a spell of bad experiences early on. Before I get into detail, I was wondering if anyone has names and/or contact information for higher ups within Zero. About a year ago I had contact with one representative which was attentive and accommodating. He however must of left abruptly because he left me high and dry. Any way, I called back, and they treat me like crap now. Before I take them to small claims court I want to give someone with a care for the company (customer service oriented) a chance to make good of the promises.

Thanks,
Martin

Xenoilphobe

• View Profile
Re: Zero Management Contact Info Help
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 09:27:35 AM »

Hit LinkedIN most of the leadership team is online..
Richard Walker
CEO, Zero Motorcycles
San Francisco Bay AreaAutomotive

Aaron Cheatham
Director of Customer Experience and After Sales at Zero Motorcycles, Inc.
San Francisco Bay AreaInformation Technology and Services
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:29:10 AM by Xenoilphobe »
2013 FX 5.7 , 2014 Tesla P85+ (His), 2013 Tesla P85 (hers)

Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 09:28:52 AM »

Good call, thanks

Xenoilphobe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 09:38:21 AM »

Good luck I just bought a demo 2013 FX 5.7 and it failed PDI (pre delivery inspection), paid in full and still waiting on delivery.  The throttle controller failed and required a new motor (guess they are a single integrated part)

dkw12002

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 09:27:01 PM »

Wait, you bought a demo but didn't ride it first? That's the huge advantage of buying the demo...you know it works and if something is not right, you know that too cause you just rode it! I bought 2 Zero demos and test rode both of them before buying. So why would you need a PDI on a bike that people are already test riding every day?

Xenoilphobe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 10:15:15 AM »

I bought the bike online and never got to ride it.  Driving from DC to Georgia wasn't an option with my work schedule. 

The PDI is a Zero Motorcycle requirement for the start of the warranty period (based on what I have read in the manual).  I think there is more to the story - but frankly don't care as long as they get everything running right. 

dkw12002

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 01:31:33 AM »

That sucks. At least it is under warranty. I was spoiled cause my dealer was 3 miles away and the owner lives 3 blocks away, so I was well taken care of. This is why I keep hoping a major motorcycle company buys Zero or a good alternative to Zero from one of the Japanese companies comes out since those dealerships seem to be everywhere. Of course Polaris hasn't done anything with Brammo that I am aware of. We were hoping all the Polaris dealerships would be stocking, selling, and servicing the Empulse R. Yamaha seems closest to releasing an electric motorcycle unless Harley counts. More people would buy Zeros if there were more dealers, but there are few dealers because there aren't enough people buying Zeros. 

Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 07:38:50 AM »

Thanks to Aaron, I feel a little better about Zero. Hope he can extend his level of customer service down the ranks, it will make Zero a better company.

Thanks again Aaron.

Pages: [1]