• March 29, 2024, 06:03:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: First Batch Delivery email  (Read 1226 times)

flar

• View Profile
First Batch Delivery email
« on: August 13, 2015, 02:47:40 AM »

I got this via email but it hasn't shown up in the news section of the web site yet...

Energica Ego First Batch Delivery: Switzerland & the Netherlands

We are pleased to inform you that Energica Ego first batch delivery has officially begun! The first Energica Egos already arrived in Switzerland and in the Netherlands! Other motorcycles are going to be shipped to U.S. and Portugal!

Check out the Photogallery!

For more information about Energica Ego, options list and prices, we invite you to find the Energica dealer/importer close to you, using the Dealer Locator on our website.

Otherwise, contact our customer care at insideadvisor@energicasuperbike.com to verify the dealers in the pipeline!

Check out the Dutch delivery video!

Be a part of the Electric Revolution! Reserve your own Energica Ego today!

Energica Ego45 nr. 1 Delivery!

On August 7th the Energica Ego45 Nr.1 was officially delivered to Mr. Paolo Vanzetto under the shining blue sky of Marostica (Vicenza, Italy)!
The exclusive numbered edition of Energica Ego was delivered in the main square of Marostica, Piazza Castello, where each September, one of the most fascinating events, the Marostica chess game is hosted.

“I am honored to be the first customer to drive this jewel of technology, but even more that this bike is entirely developed and manufactured in Italy!
This is a revolution that will be long remembered for years to come. I am absolutely certain that I will feel more enthusiasm with every single rotation of the EGO’s throttle…”

Exclusive – Paolo Vanzetto Ego45 Nr.1 Interview!

Energica Ego at Monterey’s Concorso Italiano: the ultimate driving experience on showcase!

Energica Ego will display its top-level disruptive technology at the Concorso Italiano exhibition, that will take place on Saturday August 15th, during Monterey's famous Car Week.
The first model Ego from Energica Motor Company will be on display, thanks to Bello Moto. Bello Moto is the best source for vintage Vespa scooter restoration, service, support and sale in San Francisco.

Meet us on August 15th at the Concorso Italiano, housed at the Black Horse Golf Course – 1 McClure Way, Seaside, CA 93955

Check the Energica Ego Customer Experience Video!

100% Energica, Beware any imitation!

Energica motorcycles are produced by Energica Motor Company, and distributed only through the official Energica dealers/importers network. Customers can refer to the updated lists on our website.

Beware any imitation and any unofficial resellers.

Visitaci su www.energicasuperbike.com
click here to unsubscribe - clicca per cancellarti
CRP Service S.r.l. | Via Cesare della Chiesa, 21 | 41126 Modena, Italy | tel. +39 059821135 | fax +39 059822628 | PIVA IT03345000362
Currently riding: 2013 Brammo Empulse R, 2005 BMW R1200RT
Used to ride: '88 Hawk GT, '97 BMW F650 Funduro
Other electric motorcycles test ridden: 2012 Zero S/DS, Brammo Empulse R, 2013 Zero S, Energica Ego/Eva
Other EV own: Tesla Model X
Other EV test drives: Tesla Roadster/S/3

ultrarnr

• View Profile
Re: First Batch Delivery email
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:32:30 AM »

I am still waiting for them to sign up a dealer on the east coast. Would love to check one of them out.
Pages: [1]