• March 28, 2024, 10:13:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: hipower offer not only battery cells but also balancing charger  (Read 3775 times)

hipowerlifepo4

• View Profile

hi everyone

We are lifepo4 battery manufacturer in China.

we can offer different capacity of battery for EV
now we newly produce a large number of batteries--10ah/20ah/30ah/40ah/50ah/100ah/200ah are have inventory.
in order to clear up the stock,we are offering a big discount.
meanwhile we can also offer balancing charger which can prolong battery lifespan (only we have such charger in China)
most other suppliers only supply single cells.thus customers have to buy chargers,and the chargers from US or Europe cost very high and most of them have no balancing function will will definitely affect the lifespan of the pack.
so pls come to us and we will help you out !
and our lead time is much faster.we can deliver the batteries in 10days!

if you are interested in,pls contact us soon.the stock is limited!
email amymy0824@hotmail.com
skype amymy0824
MSN:amymy0824@hotmail.com

thanks

Bogan

• View Profile
Re: hipower offer not only battery cells but also balancing charger
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 02:41:25 AM »

can you post some prices, say a 40ah 72v pack?

hipowerlifepo4

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 07:24:11 AM »

it depends on your quantity and the time of your order.
we always offer better price than our competitors if we know you well :)

Bogan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 08:13:49 AM »

cheers, the quote you gave me of $1,248 usd for a 72v 40ah pack is significantly higher than for an equal capacity and voltage advertised on evcomponents.com, $1,056. What are the advantages of buying your pack? free charger and bms perhaps :P

hipowerlifepo4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 09:59:19 AM »

we have unique balancing chargers.

we have a balancer on each cell which can provent battery from over

charging,over current,shor circurt,and keep all the cells balanced.

so far,the biggest challenge for most manufacturer in the world is how to

control charge and how to balance.we can do it!

very few manufacturers have such intelligent balancing charger.

with this system solution,our pack cycle life is prolonged and it seems brandnew even 3years later.

ABOUT PRICE WE CAN NEGOCIATE FURTHER.WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN PRICE COPETITION ONLY.

CONSIDERING THE WHOLE SOLUTION,WE CAN SAVE A LOT OF COST FOR YOU!

for the battery performance,if you test it and you will know! :D

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »

cheers, the quote you gave me of $1,248 usd for a 72v 40ah pack is significantly higher than for an equal capacity and voltage advertised on evcomponents.com, $1,056. What are the advantages of buying your pack? free charger and bms perhaps :P

1024 is for a 20Ah 72V pack at evcomponents.com with a shunt BMS with overvoltage and overdischarge protection.

the difference is lower internal resistance and higher discharge rates with the headways. They're both great batteries, there are differences though between prismatics and cylindricals in their performance charachteristics. You get the battery that best fits your application..... whats what engineering is all about!
Travis

hipowerlifepo4

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 08:38:01 PM »

1024 is for a 20Ah 72V pack at evcomponents.com with a shunt BMS with overvoltage and overdischarge protection.

the difference is lower internal resistance and higher discharge rates with the headways. They're both great batteries, there are differences though between prismatics and cylindricals in their performance charachteristics. You get the battery that best fits your application..... whats what engineering is all about!

72v20ah cost USD1024?? It seems this price is very high!
lower internal resistance and higher discharge rates?it seems not true.
some customers hold opposite opinion.anyway contacting with manufacturer perhaps is a better way :P

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »

I've used both Hipower and headways and seen the discharge curves for both. The hipower can go 3C but their performance isn't as good as any of the cylindricals I've worked with. Thundersky and Sky Energy are a better performing battery, but Hipower is cheaper.

1024 for a 72V pack with BMS and a case of a battery that can do 15C bursts..... I've never seen a Hipower do that without the voltage sagging terribly.

If you want to disagree, send me a battery and I'll personally test it on a CBA-II with two 500W amplifiers. I don't mind doing that, If it performs as you say, then maybe it is a better battery. I can send you my shipping address and can post the data on my website.

I wasn't commenting to hurt your Business, I was stating facts that would help people. Battery choice all depends on the application. I agree, its best to contact either the distributor or the manufacturer.... but LOTS of chinese manufacturers lie about their specs, its best to get completely independant tests so people know for sure.
Travis

Bogan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 03:29:46 AM »

i was meaning its 1056 for 24 of the 40ahr Thunder Sky - LiFePO4 - TS-LFP40AHA, giving a 72v pack, without any bms. Or have i calculated the pack size wrong for that somehow?

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 03:54:10 AM »

i was meaning its 1056 for 24 of the 40ahr Thunder Sky - LiFePO4 - TS-LFP40AHA, giving a 72v pack, without any bms. Or have i calculated the pack size wrong for that somehow?

oops, I get into headway mode sometimes.... you're correct, 1056 for a TS 40Ah pack.
Travis

hipowerlifepo4

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 09:42:43 AM »

i agree different application requires different batteries.
we will check with any of our customers about their requirement.
and always speak the truth.
according to the specific situation,we recommend the most compatitble products.
as for the performance,people will know!we encourage any people test them

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 12:07:50 PM »

Exactly hipowerlifepo4!

not all batteries are good for all applications. Sometimes people need density and light weight rather than high power.

Has Hipower changed their process? I know some cells we tested before sagged quite a bit, if they've changed, what would it take to get a sample?
Travis

hipowerlifepo4

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 10:05:01 AM »

i never disagree Thundersky and Skyenergy that you are selling are good batteries.
but i also heard sth nagative from time to time.
but i will never say anything about it.
we just want to do our own business and improve our service and product on and on.
i believe people have a good and fair judgement.

by the way thanks for your comments on our products.
but i don't think it stands for other people's opinion.
we have hundreds of customers with very nice experience with us!
 :D
Pages: [1]