• October 17, 2017, 08:47:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: CHAdeMO  (Read 2811 times)

MrDude_1

• View Profile
Re: CHAdeMO
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 11:47:24 PM »

Well FINALLY the East Coast has some positive EV thing that the other coast doesnt have... :p

wijnand71

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 11:32:05 PM »

Is that typically North-American? I travel all over Europe for my work and check every Chademo I see and they are all 50-500V.

Ultra just curious is that solution via the aux port or the controller? At the moment I'm limiting my setup to 75A because I use the aux port.

So are you saying that you are using ChaDeMo @75A? How does that work? I'm also living in the netherlands and want to use the Fastnet infrastructure for my highway trips. Please share your setup and connection method!

Erasmo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2016, 12:55:33 AM »

Is that typically North-American? I travel all over Europe for my work and check every Chademo I see and they are all 50-500V.

Ultra just curious is that solution via the aux port or the controller? At the moment I'm limiting my setup to 75A because I use the aux port.

So are you saying that you are using ChaDeMo @75A? How does that work? I'm also living in the netherlands and want to use the Fastnet infrastructure for my highway trips. Please share your setup and connection method!
Not at this moment, the prototype is still having some problems talking to the Zero. Best way forward from here would be to ditch charging via the Aux port and charge via the controller, that way you can charge even faster at 1C.

I'm actually in the process of putting the ChaDeMo top case up for sale because I ordered a Super Charger. If you're interested in (letting someone) convert it for controller charging we could strike up a deal?
Pages: 1 [2]