Makes And Models > Mission Motors

Mission Deliveries

(1/3) > >>

lolachampcar:
It is March of 2015.  The last time Mission provided guidance on delivering, they indicated "Summer" of 2015.  Given the cost, I am certain they would give customers a few months heads up on deliveries.  Has anyone heard anything?????

teddillard:
On the Mission Facebook page there's a post that says something big is happening, coming soon.  I pinged Mark, and he promised to contact me first with whatever news broke, and said that right now he can't say anything due to NDAs and such. 

As we say in these parts, that, and ten bucks will buy you a cup of coffee (at Starbucks), based on their track record, but time will tell.  Stay tuned, I'll update here as soon as I get a story. 

Richard230:
I just love NDAs.  They are so useful for keeping your future plans mystical.   ::)

lolachampcar:
We are sneaking up on Mission's latest production delivery promise time frame.  Anyone heard anything?

Richard230:
Not me.  And I haven't seen them up at Alice's Restaurant since about a year ago when they displayed their "production" model in the parking lot.   ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version