• April 25, 2024, 06:22:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New Blade XT owner in Canada  (Read 5158 times)

roadrashhurts

• View Profile
New Blade XT owner in Canada
« on: February 02, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »

I did recieve the new Blade XT electric bike,assembled it, and took it out for a ride. Great looking bike that turns alot of heads. Electricmoto is resticting me to post specific pictures of the bike but I can tell you that the bike is a little different than the Blade pictured on the web site. There has been some upgrades to the rear suspenion and motor location.

The Blade has an 400amp Alltrax controller, PMG132 motor, thundersky lithium batteries and comes with a one year warranty. I ended up paying $10,000 plus shipping, and purchased a different set of tires that were shipped from the UK. Electricmoto and I are working out some minor problems with the bike but they are giving me all the support I need. I have only put on a few miles due the weather and the minor hickups I am experencing.

This bike is not all I expected it to be to suite my needs and Electricmoto is offering me a refund for the purchase price.

If you would like to read more comments regarding this bike , go to .......................http://visforvoltage.org/forum/2046-electricmoto-xt-wait-almost-over.-kicks-zero%2C-and-quantya-electric-motocross-bikes

Regards Jurgen

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Blade XT owner in Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 11:10:43 PM »

Great link, great information!  Thanks for sharing.  Good to hear ElectricMoto has been working with you to keep you happy.  This should go a long way for customer confidence.

So you race electric dirtbikes?  Do you see anyone else doing the same where you race?

roadrashhurts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

I am the only one in western Canada at the moment trying to race electric bikes against gasers. It is starting to catch on in Europe and some of the US states. People will start coming around as we start passing then at the track. There is still alot of work to be done to the bikes to get them to that state.

Jurgen

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 10:51:43 PM »

Yeah, sounds like you have a challenge on your hands.  But hey, I think you will get there.  I am looking forward to following your story.
Pages: [1]