• April 27, 2024, 12:43:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Carbon Fiber Brammo empulseR  (Read 1466 times)

ATS

• Zero/brammo shop in Paris
    • View Profile
Carbon Fiber Brammo empulseR
« on: January 23, 2015, 08:42:28 PM »

Hi everybody, our shop customized a Brammo Empulse R with Carbon fiber. Check it out !

Brammofan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Carbon Fiber Brammo empulseR
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 10:32:44 PM »

It might just be because I'm behind a firewall, but I can't see what you posted. Can anyone else see it?
2010 Brammo Enertia

Rhamphorhynchus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 02:29:50 AM »

The pic shows up for me, but it took a few minutes to load. I guess it's pretty big...

MotoRyder

• Riding innovative motorcycle machinery is a passion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 05:10:17 AM »

The photo loads fine for me but the resolution is larger than the container-box that my browser renders the image in, and I have my browser set to the full width of my screen (which the display resolution is set to 1680 x 1050).  Therefore the controls for the photo are 'kind of clunky' because the horizontal scroll bar is at the bottom of the photo.  I have to move the scroll bar for the browser down to the bottom of the photo, then scroll the image over to the right to see the rightmost portion of the photo, then use the browser scroll slider to move the image down to see the photo.

I have fairly fast Internet access using the cable service provider, so if the internet access is slower, or accessed with a slower WiFi standard, then the image may not be fully loaded when you're wanting to look at the image which doesn't show anything, and you click away from the page before it has finished loading.

Anyways, those carbon bits on the Black Empulse R are a nice addition In My Opinion (IMO).
Traveling by motorcycle, one can experience the true ambience of the surroundings

flar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 04:28:28 PM »

Those CF pieces were stock on the original 2013 Empulse R and are still available in the accessories catalog for the 2014 bikes (for $1500).
Currently riding: 2013 Brammo Empulse R, 2005 BMW R1200RT
Used to ride: '88 Hawk GT, '97 BMW F650 Funduro
Other electric motorcycles test ridden: 2012 Zero S/DS, Brammo Empulse R, 2013 Zero S, Energica Ego/Eva
Other EV own: Tesla Model X
Other EV test drives: Tesla Roadster/S/3

MotoRyder

• Riding innovative motorcycle machinery is a passion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 11:14:41 PM »

For sure, carbon fiber pieces aren't cheap.  But those of us that have been into motorcycles and motorsports for some time have known that.
However, adding another $1500 to a $20,000 bike, or 7.5% of the original purchase price, is only for a select few enthusiasts who really want to have that look!!
Traveling by motorcycle, one can experience the true ambience of the surroundings
Pages: [1]