• April 23, 2024, 10:23:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Aerostich cover  (Read 1088 times)

Richard230

• View Profile
Aerostich cover
« on: October 30, 2014, 08:22:17 PM »

I was looking through the 2014 Aerostich (.com) paper catalog, which has a cover made up of many snapshots of motorcycle riders, when I happened to notice a photo on the second row from the bottom, at the right hand side of the cover, that shows a yellow 2014 Zero being ridden in front of a lake with a large public building in the background.  Naturally, the rider is wearing a hi-viz Aerostitch Roadcrafter suit and he looks like he is in a hurry to get somewhere.  A great picture and it was nice that Aerostitch selected a photo that included a Zero to be displayed on their cover .  I wonder who the rider is?   :)
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

DynoMutt

• View Profile
Re: Aerostich cover
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 01:09:39 AM »

I've had a blue Aerostitch roadcrafter jumper that I found on eBay for several years, now.

Presently, I'm a bit too big to fit into it, but when I'm using it, I feel like I am wearing a suit of armor that rivals that of the medieval knights.
Pages: [1]