• April 25, 2024, 08:20:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Offer: Zero Motorcycles from press fleet for sale!  (Read 1072 times)

Hansi

• View Profile
Offer: Zero Motorcycles from press fleet for sale!
« on: September 16, 2014, 05:54:02 PM »

I got this email from Zero on Monday, have you guys in the US also got it?

Dear Zero Motorcycles prospect,

the season is coming to an end and our press motorcycles of model year 2014 from all over Europe are now safely back at our headquarters in Alkmaar. Some of those press and Event motorcycles had a tough season, others had to do less and stand like new. All these bikes, we now offer at attractive prices through our network of dealers.

Since there is a limited amount of these good used Zero Motorcycles, please call your nearest dealer as early as possible
http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/locator/  in order to obtain your individual offer for a press motorcycle.

Your dealer will then ask which Motorcycle you like to have and will then contact us to check the availability.

Take this chance to get a good Zero Motorcycle at an attractive price!

Many greetings from Alkmaar
Norway
Opel Ampera-e ordered 16.09.16, delivered 08.06.17    Tesla Model 3 reserved 01.04.16
2013 Nissan Leaf Tekna     2011 Mitsubishi i-MiEV

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: Offer: Zero Motorcycles from press fleet for sale!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 08:52:34 PM »

I didn't receive that message.  Perhaps the press fleet is only being sold in Europe.  No doubt shipping the bikes back to the U.S. is not worth the cost.
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Mike Werner

• View Profile
    • Travel France Tips
Re: Offer: Zero Motorcycles from press fleet for sale!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 10:47:13 PM »

And it was one of those that I was supposed to get... until the FUBAR'd it.   :-X
Pages: [1]