• April 27, 2024, 06:00:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Need help for some trouble shoot  (Read 940 times)

hungff77

• View Profile
Need help for some trouble shoot
« on: September 10, 2013, 05:33:53 AM »

I have a 2011 XU. It was working fine without problems. But today, after I rode it to work and charge it after, something strange happen.
In the BMS, I have the trickle charge indicator keep on flashing. Usually when I plug it in, the charge indicator, or the trickle charge stay on and also the current light. And then after around 2 hrs, I will have the green light show it charged up. But today I have charged it for 3 hrs and I got this flashing light. I have tried to unplug it, wait for while and plug it in again, and still the same thing.
Anyone know what the meaning of it? I tried to search the manual on-line and I could not find anything about it. And I am still at my work place, I just want to make sure I can make it home in one piece...

Frankie

hungff77

• View Profile
Re: Need help for some trouble shoot
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:59:02 AM »

Ride it home alright and after charging it again, everything goes back to normal. I see the green full charge indicator, after a couple hours of charging. Just glad it is working well.

NoiseBoy

• View Profile
Re: Need help for some trouble shoot
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »

I wonder if there was a problem with the power supply at your workplace, such as a voltage spike or brown-out. Enough to trip the charger into a fault mode.
Pages: [1]