• April 26, 2024, 09:30:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2011 Zero DS Like New with only 612 miles!  (Read 1167 times)

Rewski

• View Profile
2011 Zero DS Like New with only 612 miles!
« on: May 01, 2013, 10:58:13 AM »

Denver, CO FOR SALE $5800 OBO

Local Craigslist Ad: http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3773624019.html

2011 Like New Zero Motorcycles DS with only 611 miles (<100 miles on new battery)!

This bike was a warranty replacement for my original 2010 DS that was purchased originally in Aug 2010. This bike for sale was only used last summer (2012) before the entire battery pack was replaced by Zero. This bike only has a little over 100 miles on the BRAND NEW battery pack system. This is like getting a brand new 2011 Zero DS.

The Colorado State EV credit for motorcycles is gone in 2013. This is you chance to get a phenomenal deal on a bike that originally cost $11,000 before any credits/rebates.

The bike has performed flawlessly since the replacement! 43 real world miles of range. I would commute to my job 18 miles each way from my home and make it home with plenty of range! Completely silent...all you hear is the motor whine, the quite belt drive, and the wind. I am only selling this motorcycle because we have another child on the way and need to make room for a third automobile.

Sale include the Zero branded soft luggage and Spitfire aftermarket windshield. Both can easily be removed.

Please reply to this post or PM with questions.

Pages: [1]